Question about Ejaculation

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Always Learning, Aug 11, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Always Learning

Always Learning New Member

This is my first post here so please bare with me. I am a 26 year old straight male. I have had what most would describe to be average sexual experience. I have been blessed with above average size, and stamina by what my partners have said. This is all well, and good for my partners, but I have an extremely difficult time ejaculating during intercourse. I have to concentrate deeply, and most of the time I need to have several sexual encounters before I can cum during that day. This really doesn't bother me a great deal. I enjoy cumming, but I really enjoy the pleasure I can give my partner. Several partners I've had voiced that they would appreciate it if I could cum easier. They enjoy the satisfaction of knowing that they have pleasured me. I have no problem cumming during masturbation. The times I cum easiest are when I'm engaged in anal sex with my partner. I have to confess that I truly enjoy the act of anal sex as well as the feeling. I also feel that it is easier for me to cum while my partner and I are involved in auto-exfixiation. She enjoys the act deeply, and I get aroused by the domination. I am looking for both recommendations as well as the female perspective of how to deal with the request of my partner. Thanks.

2. astridaku

astridaku New Member

First of all from what I see you like to be in control, and when you cannot cum after the time "expected" some how you loose control and I guess there is why it takes you longer, I am not a sexual experct and I think the subject needs to be explain in more than a few lines, first of all relax, you are having fun while having sex. there is a lot of material all over the internet that you can read about retarded ejaculation, here is some info for you to read.

BACKGROUND INFORMATION

Estimates of the incidence of retarded ejaculation range from 1 to 4% of men. Most men ejaculate within 2 to 4 minutes after onset of active thrusting in intercourse.

Men with retarded ejaculation may be entirely unable to ejaculate in some circumstances (for example, during intercourse), or may only be able to ejaculate with great effort and after prolonged intercourse (for example 30 to 45 minutes).

The most common causes are psychological.Common psychological causes include: a strict religious background causing the person to view sex as sinful, lack of attraction for a partner, idiosyncratic conditioning caused by unique or atypical masturbation patterns, traumatic events (such as being discovered in masturbation or illicit sex, or learning one’s partner is having an affair).

Some factors such as anger toward the partner may be involved; however, organic causes are sometimes present. A variety of drugs (such as Prozac, Mellaril and guanethidine) may sometimes impair ejaculation.Neurological disease may also cause delayed or inability to ejaculate such as strokes and nerve damage to the spinal cord or back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.