Question about cuming

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Pride, Aug 11, 2008.

1. Pride

Pride New Member

Well basically sometimes actually the majority of the time i last a pretty good while...around 20-30 min. And then i have times where i have gone for over an hour and half. Actually quite a few occasions.

But the thing that really bothers me are the times i cum rather quickly...like under 10 or 15 minutes. To me this is almost embarresing when it happens. Just because if im with a girl multiple times it seems to be a let down to them. Even though they always cum still themselves.

I guess i just cant quite understand it. Like what would cause this. Anyone have this type of stuff happen?..I would assume so but the biggest thing is i dont know WHY it happens.

2. Dreama

Gold Member

Sex causes this. Don't worry, it's pretty normal from time to time. ;)

3. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I guess it depends on whether you want to last longer for you or for the girl. Recent research has revealed that the vast majority of women prefer sex to last between seven and thirteen minutes. Most guys, however, last far less than seven minutes. I think the average amount of time for a guy is around four minutes. So, you should consider yourself quite lucky that you can last up to 30 minutes, and ten minutes is a "bad" performance for you.

As to what causes the duration variations, usually it's related to the amount of time that's passed since the last time you had sex. The longer it's been, the less time you last. At least that's how it is for my SO.

#3 Puss_in_boots, Aug 11, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 11, 2008
  4. igor

Gold Member

Puss is exactly right.:bow

Even your minimum is longer than average. For some of us PE is hard to overcome. I have struggled with it for a long time. As I age, however, it does become easier. Just don't dwell on it or you will make the "problem" worse. Make sure she comes first (at least once), then it won't matter so much.

5. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

If i remember a study i read correctly, the avg time for a guy to last is only around 12 minutes. Not positive there, but Puss got it right. I find a direct relation between how long it takes me to hit orgasm and how long its been since I last had sex. This actually even is visible to me when I masturbate. If i go a couple days without it, i will cum much quicker than if i do it daily.

6. ccjcool

ccjcool New Member

20-30 minutes? God, I hope she's come 5 or 6 times by then!

7. Pride

Pride New Member

Actually...sometimes..the most ive ever made a girl cum in one session was 8 times...but there is almost always multiple...even in my "short" times

But reguarding the length of sex i dont know what the stats are myself so i will belive what you say. But if thats the case....all girls i have been with are somewhat dissapointed if it is under 15 minutes...So i dont know how true these are anyways...what are some of your personal preferences?

and i honestly would say that on AVERAGE...it would be 20 minutes at least im sure. I mean i dont know what is different about me than others. But i def TYPICALLY have no issues going for quite some time...and i am in good physical shape too..which is good because it is very draining as usually i am doing most of the work

The other night i think i lasted about 10 minutes and she came twice...but...was dissapointed a lil due to the fact...well she has heard a lil bout me to be totally honest. but i get dissapointed in my self is the worst thing...i think it bothers me a lot more than them.

8. *Sexual Panda*

*Sexual Panda* New Member

Oh sweet and I thought 20 mins wasnt long lol SO I better be happy when I get the 20 over the 7-8 mins :D

9. XIII

XIII New Member

Tell the girl to piss off if she moans. She should be thankful she gets to cum twice. If u can't help it after u finish. just wait about 10 - 15 mins then start again. she shouldn't be complaining in my opinion.

10. Pride

Pride New Member

Lol i like this answer

11. dreamgal0402

dreamgal0402 New Member

Personally, I'm more about quality than quantity (or duration for that matter)- It doesnt much matter to me how long it lasts, long as it makes him and me feel good. [and a little snuggling afterwords doesnt hurt, maybe a little exploring :X]

12. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Well, enjoy the longevity while you're young. When you get older, the "longevity" may actually be a detriment to you...ie, you may not be able to orgasm before the woman is too sore to continue.

Cheers,
    BD

13. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Atta girl. ;)

14. Fliteskates

Fliteskates Member

Actually the problem is being young and not fully understanding women... I thought lasting forever made me some stud when I first started having sex, but in general girls that age aren't going to tell you that you need to "just *#&#( cum already!"

Every... single... woman I have talked to about this ... every article I have read.. every poll... the overwhelming majority of women don't want to be pounded on for half an hour.

I swear we had a similar thread he started about this some time back - or am I wrong?

Pride, when you start being with more sexually experienced women, most of them are not going to appreciate being jackhammered for half an hour.

If a girl has cummed once or twice, I can guarantee you that she is laying there thinking "WTF, is he ever going to cum?"...

Very few girls I know of would feel "let down" if a guys cums after 10-15 mins.

I already brought up the recent poll they had in Cosmo that over 70% of women rated 8-12 minutes as "Heaven" and anything above or below that number was not looked upon very favorably.

Women can only stay wet for so long after they cum... which means the more you keep pounding them, they will be sore and not too thrilled about it.

So if a girl you are with cums once or twice and you keep going, rest assured she just wants you to cum. If they tell you otherwise, it is mostly to spare your feelings.

I know we had a big discussion about this some months back, but obviously you still aren't convinced. I guess one day when a girl you are with finally is straight up with you, you will finally realize what I keep trying to tell you.

Your choice bro.

15. dreamgal0402

dreamgal0402 New Member

Thanks BD! ^_^ And fliteskates' definitely right- too long is just irritating. personally, that would make the man seem self-centered, just wanting to make himself feel good with little regard to the girl. It seems hard to remain selfless when you've been pounding away for a good amount of time (not that ive ever experienced that o.o)

16. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

This is why in my first post I wanted him to clarify whether he wanted to last longer for the girl or for himself. As Flitestakes already mentioned, the overwhelming majority of women don't particularly enjoy lying there being pounded long after they've orgasmed.

17. BassDude

BassDude New Member

You're welcome, darlin'. ;) Totally agreed with your assessment.

BD

18. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

If you are starting off with some really good quality foreplay then the sex should only need to go for a short amount of time.... Most womens clits are very sensitive after they orgasm and the thought of a person pounding at my pussy/clit for an hour just makes me want to close my legs.

Personally, I like our sex to last around 5-10 mins. We have really hard, rough sex and my pussy would not be able to take it if it went on for any longer. If we have had a good foreplay session then the sex may even go shorter and I am very satisfied with our sex life.