Question about broken condom

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by justquestions, Jul 23, 2007.

1. justquestions

justquestions New Member

Me and my g/f decided to have sex so anyways while doing so the condom ended up breaking completely this happened after about 2 hrs after we had sex the first time (this was round 2 I pee'd before hand anyways, when I realized it I pulled out and imediately freaked out, she wasn't freaking out saying it's okay it's okay it happens blah blah blah, I didn't finish in her but i am worried about the pre-cum that might have gotten in her I don't want a baby in my future right now. I wanted to take her to get the morning after pill but she refuses to go and instead is ODing on pills other pills and not eating saying this is what she did the last time when her ex raped her unprotectively and she ended up having a miss carriage anyways my question is this, How likely is it that she is pregnant and should I be worried taking into account that her period was on the 13th.

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Not to worry,
    We now have the morning after pill.

Hiker

3. azezpz1

azezpz1 New Member

What I did in a similar situation, was go to an online site that has a tool that tells you when she's fertile, only worry if it's near that site. You're probably ok, but you should think of a back up plan just in case.

4. justquestions

justquestions New Member

Yeah but I can't force her to go and get it. As I said she refuses to go.

5. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

So let me get this straight...instead of behaving rationally and getting the morning after pill, which was designed for exactly this kind of situation, she's instead panicking, ODing on drugs, and refusing to eat?

That is *completely* irrational and unreasonable behavior.

Tell her it's time for her to grow up. If she's old enough to have sex than she's old enough to take responsibility for it like a normal adult human being.

There must be some reason why she's refusing to go. Tell her that if she's freaked about her parents finding out about it, that Planned Parenthood and other similar places have strict doctor-patient confidentiality rules. Hmm..maybe you should go get the MA pill and slip it into her food.

6. cook74

Gold Member

I mentioned this post to my partner, and she said " whats the problem theres the morning after pill." Rational advice.

7. Green Eyes

Green Eyes New Member

She is behaving quite irrational.
    With her period being on the 13th doesn't sound like she was at ovulation yet, but that doesn't mean she could not have gotten pregnant.
    She needs to get onto some form of BC and use a condom. Plus the morning after pill.
    And if she is unwilling to do so and you don't want the chance of having a kid, then do not have sex.

8. Jet Ranger

Jet Ranger New Member

My wife and I have recently experienced several condom breakages, but she's on the pill so there's no worries. Your GF seriously needs to consider the pill as a back-up. Condoms are definitely not 100-percent reliable.

9. rockstarbass1

rockstarbass1 New Member

So I take it she proably won't consider to go on the pill after this either right?

10. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Justquestions said
    It is arrearing that She is very unstable.
    I think it's time to have a serious talk with Her Parents.

hiker

11. azezpz1

azezpz1 New Member

I agree with Puss, and the others, she is behaving irrationally, and something needs to be done before she does serious harm to herself, or someone else.

12. justquestions

justquestions New Member

I don't think she is pregnant, and she doesn't either. But on the flip side I told her she needs to get on BC and I am going to get MAP as a back up if something like this should happen again. I didn't finish in her or around her and since I had already finished once before, I don't think there was even any semen at all in that pre-cum. We agreed that if she doesn't get her period she is to take a pregnantcy test and if it comes up that she is pregnant she is to abort, she nor I want children at this time. So we'll see what happens.