Question about alcohol here.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Jayce, Aug 16, 2006.

1. Jayce

Gold Member

I've never been completely smashed where I was unable to remember anything. The worst I've done is simply taken 4 shots of vodka within about a 5 minute period. Sure, it messed me up a bit, but I remember every word I said, and everything I did. 90% of the time when I do get out somewhere, which is rare because I'm 20, I'm normally the sober guy just watching out over everybody (a lot of my friends call me dad). But I was just wondering, this isn't to be some kind of a race or competition, but I was just curious - for YOU, what does it take to get so piss drunk that you could probably have sex with a farm animal and not remember it in the morning? It'd be best to specify amount of shots/bottles of beer and in how long of a time span.

2. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

In my college, a decade ago, I partied pretty much. I know that a lot of parents worried about their children going to colleges that aren't within their driving distance that they are willing to drive often enough. Colleges are well-known places for young people to get drunk. Actually, it depends on each individual's habits. Weight, how much food consumed, frequery of drinking shots, beers, etc. I was only 120 lbs when I was in college. Boy, I get drunk really easy. Right now, I weigh 155 lbs. Oh boy, look at how much I had gained! LOL

Anyway, there was silly award party. I was the bartender at the party. I served many drinks to many people that I couldn't remember who and what I had gave. I made my own drinks as well as for other people. After 3rd drink in an hour or two, I was called by the prez and I walked up to him. He talked about my personality that I am very osbessed with sex among the ladies. He gave me this award and I read it. It said "The best womanizer" and I was laughing at it. Then I looked at the people clapping at me. That was the last thing I remembered. Then I woke up in the morning in my bed. I was surprised to see how can I get to my bed because I was sleeping on the top of the bunk bed, which is set at least 5 feet off the floor! There is no ladder, only dresser that my bed is sitting on on one end, other end was studded to the wall. There was a fish aquaium tank on the dresser, which was in the way of climbing to the bed. I suspected that my friends threw me up there. Damn.... I don't know how I got up there. I couldn't climb that dresser because of the aquaium. I would have messed it up and maybe cut myself in process... right?

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I usually drink wine, so it's pretty mellow. Now IF I happen to start ordering "Blow Jobs", That's another whole story. Thorn has an unwritten rule that if i start doing blow Jobs at the bar, he slows down, cuz I can get pretty wild!

..... then he takes me home and has his way with me. (At least that's what he says.... I can't remember :lol)

4. Jayce

Gold Member

Three drinks in an hour or two and you didn't remember much? Granted I've got about 60 lbs on that 120 lb frame you had then, but 4 shots in 5 minutes, even though I was woozy, I still knew what I was doing and saying.

5. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

I was on empty stomach and I didn't eat anything or ate little snack. Too excited to eat anything and really looking forward for the party. There were snacks as required but I didn't bother to eat them at all. These drinks aren't that small. Can't remember if each drink is 24 oz or 32 oz. I do remember that it was either Tequila Sunrise or Harvey Wallbanger. These drinks are supposed to be 6 oz drink in short collins glass. Since such glass isn't available, so I improvied this drink. No idea how much vodka/tequila I poured in each drink. That's how drunk I was...

6. Jayce

Gold Member

Ah, so this wasn't your typical alcohol + it wasn't the typical sized glasses of alcohol you'd normally serve. I see.

7. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

There were moments when I was living in Japan that I got really drunk, you know, the puking in the restroom and passing out on the bar kind of drunk. But like you I've never blacked out and woken up in a strange place or not remembered what happened, which has its good and bad points. :eek: :eek I mean I was really REALLY drunk, so I wonder just how much someone would have to drink in order to not remember what happened the night before. Or maybe it only happens to some people and not others. :shrug