Putting your tongue up her/his anus

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by KateM, Jul 16, 2012.

1. KateM

KateM New Member

[FONT=&quot]You find that a lot in erotica. How many people do that in real life? while it sounds pleasurable for the one receiving the tongue, isn’t it dangerous for the one doing the tonguing? Could they not get E-coli or something, even if the other person has had an enema? [in erotica they usually haven’t even had an enema prior to doing the tonguing but then erotica isn’t true to life].[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]Any safe way to do it? maybe by putting a condom over the tongue?[/FONT]
  2. Cream4Me

Cream4Me New Member

Do not put a condom on your tongue. Just yuck lol. But they have what are called dental dams. Your best bet if you want it to be safe.

3. AGFUNK

AGFUNK Gold Member

Photos:
    You can get sick from anal licking but it's much safer when you clean up first. My husband would fuck himself with a dildo in the shower and poop for hours before I licked him. He used plenty of soap and made damn sure that there was nothing down there that would make me sick.
  4. lbushwalker

lbushwalker Gold Member

E coli are not harmful but some other bacteria and viruses sure are.
    Personally never going there with my tongue
    luvbug likes this.
  5. Squeakybits

Squeakybits New Member

I can't help myself... I just have to do it!
  6. slickdick

slickdick Member

I cant not do it!! I get carried away when Im down there.
  7. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

Just make sure you are washed before. Don't it many times and have made the former wife and the my current SO cum from doing it.
  8. slickdick

slickdick Member

Same here, toes curled and sheet grabbing!! Plus I wont even go down on anyone if they aren't washed!!
  9. Super

Super New Member

Photos:
    I had a girl friend that liked doing that to me. I only tried it once and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be
  10. KateM

KateM New Member

[FONT=&quot]I’m not sure what you guys are talking about. Just anal licking? I was talking about actually inserting the tongue all the way into the anus. How many do that and what precautions do you take, if any?[/FONT]
  11. Squeakybits

Squeakybits New Member

I do it, to one person, and the only precaution is that she cleans herself before hand with soap and water. I don't do it a lot but if anal play is the order of the day then I'll usually get my tongue as far up as I can... whilst spanking her arse!
  12. Super

Super New Member

Photos:
    That's what I was talking about. Clean it then lick it.
  13. slickdick

slickdick Member

And then brush and rinse when you are done!
  14. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

Plus do your your pooping long before you clean yourself. If you are unsure the first few times you do it. Slide a dildo in a little while in the shower or tub. Then clean your butt. Really, I have never had an issue with inserting my tongue. Yet she won't do it to me.:(

A non hairy area helps down there.
  15. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    E coli is not always harmless, depends on the strain.

E. coli - MayoClinic.com

Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
    luvbug likes this.
  16. litemyfire

litemyfire Member

Photos:
    My wife and I stick our tongues deep in each others butts and have been doing so for several decades...........we don't take any extra precations or do any clean up......I love the way my wife's ass taste..........and I sit on her mouth and her face is so far up between my ass cheeks I don't know how she breathes..........she will stretch my cheeks wide open and start flicking my butt hole with just the ip of her tongue which drives me crazy and then she will slowly work her tongue deep inside my butt hole until i sware her face and my butt feel like they are one..........

As she is tonguing me with me sitting on her facing her feet.........she spreads her legs wide open and i pull her pussy lips apart for a visual and then I stroke until I cum all over her tits and stomach.......I love how my cum pools in her belly button.......

But back to the subject. Like I said we have done this for years and never once did either of use get sick.......Also my wife does ATM and gets to taste her own butt from sucking on my cock and has never gotten sick.....We both love the feeling of geting ass tongued and doing the tonguing.......So I say go for it.............it feel fantastic!!!!!
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2012
    steamienix likes this.
  17. KateM

KateM New Member

[FONT=&quot]“Really, I have never had an issue with inserting my tongue. Yet she won't do it to me.”[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]But are you ready to insert your tongue at any time or do you tell her first to have a bath? Do you ask first if she had a bowel movement?[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot]So you’ve never run up against poop when you’ve inserted your tongue in her?[/FONT]
  18. MIBen

MIBen New Member

I really enjoy doing this with my gf. She enjoy the sensation of it as well, especially in conjunction with clitoral stimulation.

I guess I'm not too picky, but I don't ask her to wash or clean up beforehand. To be honest, I prefer the taste of her butt when she isn't perfectly clean. I have no qualms about licking and sticking my tongue in her butt regardless of when she's showered last or if she's just worked out.
  19. JMCN112110

JMCN112110 New Member

We love licking each others ass but we always make sure we are clean. Plus we mostly use our tongues on the outside, we have other things to use if we want to go in.
  20. Trond

Trond Gold Member

Photos:
    This is why I avoid this whole thing. Call me old-fashioned :phat
    luvbug likes this.