Putting the Cum in Cucumber

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Aug 22, 2008.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Putting the Cum in Cucumber

A few weeks ago, I had to throw out my favourite dildo because I had worn the sucker out. I haven’t replaced it yet, but I’ve been craving something very thick and long inside my pussy for a while. Don’t get me wrong, my husband’s cock feels fantastic inside of me, but sometimes I just crave something so big it will bang into my cervix and give me that full feeling I long for.

Yesterday, I got a phone call from my virtual lover and during the course of our conversation, I bemoaned the fact that I didn’t have anything satisfying to put inside of myself.

He told me that was indeed a shame then said, “I hear that if you put a cucumber in a warm glass of water, it can be used to take care of things.”

Just then, I remembered that there were indeed, a few cucumbers in the house. I went downstairs and told my lover what sort of produce we had on hand. I disregarded two of the cukes because they were too thin for my needs, and grabbed a thick one, washed it under warm, water, then went upstairs.

As I talked to my lover, I grabbed my measuring tape and measured the cuke. It was 7” long and 6” in girth. I was a bit disappointed in the length, but the thickness seemed like it had promise, and my love agreed, so, I put a condom on it and lubed it up.

I sat in my reclining loveseat and pushed myself into a prone position, then started to tease my outer labia and vulva with the cuke, letting it lubricate the entire outside of my pussy. As I slid it over my hole, I tried to slip it in, but my pussy wasn’t quite ready for something so thick, so I grabbed my wand and vibed my clit until I was so hot I was dying to get fucked.

As my lover encouraged me, I slipped the cuke into my slit and immediately felt it stretch my walls. I moaned and told my lover how good it felt to finally have something so thick inside of me. He told me how turned on he was about what I was doing and hearing that made me feel even hornier.

I started to fuck myself with the cuke, just slowly going in with the first 3” and then pulling out, using the wand on my clit and grinding myself into it. After I was heated up another notch, I started to put as much of the cucumber inside of my pussy as I could without losing my grip on it, probably about 5 ½ - 6” worth.

My pussy was so wet after a while that the cuke just slid in and out with no resistance at all. I then started to fuck myself in a different way. I pulled it all the way out then drove it all the way in with one thrust. I let my lover know what I was going to do before I did it and when I felt each stroke drive the cuke deeper into my pussy I cried out. It felt so good I could not keep my hips on the seat and I rose up to fuck myself with even more force.

I kept the wand on my clit but also had it up against the cucumber. This made the cuke vibe against my g-spot and soon I could feel the sensation of a g-spot orgasm building within me.

I just kept fucking myself and arched my back until I was shattered by a powerful orgasm that made me soak the towel I was sitting on. I sat there gasping, letting my lover know what he had driven me to do. Then, he asked if he could take his cock out. Him asking permission like that turned me on even more and soon I was back to grinding my pussy into the vibe as I savaged my pussy with the produce.

Before long, I was gripped by another intense orgasm and panted aloud as the strength of it overcame me. I could hear that my lover was getting excited and I encouraged him to stroke his cock. I told him how much I wanted his big, thick cock deep inside of my quaking pussy as I came again. I was yelled, moaned and screamed out loud. I started shaking all over the loveseat, the cucumber slamming in and out of my pussy in a frenzied tempo.

I wanted something more, though, so I told my lover I needed it from behind. I got off the chair and ended up sitting back on my heels as I drove the makeshift dildo in and out of my sloppy pussy, never letting the vibe leave my tortured clit.

Again, I let my lover know exactly what I was doing and how hot I was. I heard him breathing heavier then the unmistakable sound of him cumming. I just love to hear him cum, and stopped fucking myself so I did not miss one bit of it.

After he came, I got back on the loveseat and we talked for a bit longer. I was still so turned on that I needed to cum one more time, so I reapplied the vibe to my clit until I had another mind-blowing orgasm.

After we talked for a while, I hung up the phone and got myself together. It was a hell of a good time and I laughed at how hot the wand was and how horny I was to actually use a cucumber for a dildo. I haven’t done that since I was in my teens and I felt really naughty. I loved it!

So, I this week I gave a banana a blow job and fucked a cucumber. Looks like I need to make another walk down the produce aisle at the market and see what else strikes my fancy.

Naughtypinkbits and naughty4u like this.
  2. igor

Gold Member

What next, CL??? Oh my !!!

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Well, until I get a real dildo, I have no idea, Igor. I guess it depends on how horny I get. :dgrin

4. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

"I savaged my pussy with the produce" That would have made an excellent title as well. ;)

So, I'm dying to know what happened to the cucumber after you were finished with it. Did you throw it out or chop it up and put it in a salad?

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Umm, no comment. (cough, cough)

6. charged

charged New Member

Another great read. Oh to be a fly on the wall during your playtimes. :brow

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Why would you want to be a fly? Wouldn't you rather be a man so you could bone me? :brow

8. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

Great Story CL..I always look foward to them ;)

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

Thanks, J, I appreciate your feedback. ;)

10. Poky

Poky Banned

Yes, CL does an excellent job of being very discriptive.. Just reading how she puts things is enough to turn one on... Keep them comin CL :)

11. charged

charged New Member

Touche'.........Point taken CL. So, let me rephrase that...........Oh to be a man in the same room as you when you get frisky. :brow

12. igor

Gold Member

Take a number, pal.....:lol

13. latinlegacy

latinlegacy New Member

ok i just got a boner...

14. Dreama

Gold Member

That was also hot, CL!

15. charged

charged New Member

Hey Igor..........get in line, you're the next contestant on "I want My Ass Kicked"!!!;)

16. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hey, Poky, thanks for letting me turn you on. ;)

There ya go, that's much better. :brow

Why Igor, since you've been getting sex on a regular basis, you've turned into quite the stud. ;)

Mission accomplished!

But, did ya get a boner?

You're not going to take that, are you Igor? [​IMG]

17. igor

Gold Member

Hey CL can kick my ass any time she wants! :dgrin

18. Dreama

Gold Member

If I had a cock, it would have been hard. LOL

19. Barbwire

Gold Member

Nope, I'm not kicking any ass. BUT, what turns me on is the thought of you and charged beating the shit out of each other over who gets to bang me first. :jerry

HAHA! Now I'm trying to picture you walking around with a big ol' hard-on. EWWWW! :lol

20. igor

Gold Member

No need to fight over you, babe. We'll just DP ya :dgrin:phat:dgrin:phat