Putting on the condom.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by nekzus, Apr 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nekzus

nekzus New Member

Hi, I am new to the forums and wow have i learned alot. I am 20 years old, been with my girlfriend for 7 months its been fun with her but lately we been wanting to have sex. We have had sex but anal sex mainly because we arent 100% percent sure if were putting the condom right. She is still a virgin and i havent had sex with anyone else. We arent worried about STD's we are mainly worried about pregnacy. I would like to know the EXACT steps in putting on a condom. Is there lubrication? I know to leave space in the tip of condom but after that i really dont know much so can someone provide me with more info? Maybe a link to a site? Or Explain to me? Lubrication is mainly something i have no idea what to do. Thanks by the way great site! ;)

2. Mad Doctor

Mad Doctor New Member

They should give basic tips on the side of the box. If I remember right though you just take it, put it on the tip of your Johnson and unroll it down over to the base of your penis. As you start try to get some of the air out of the tip of the condom. Some or most condoms have the lubricant right on them and not needed, but with her being a virgin you may want to use some extra to comfort her. I know you may already know but go easy and take it slow as it will be a bit painful for her. MAke it a moment she'll remember for the gentleman in you!!!
    Most of all enjoy my friend!!!!!

3. nekzus

nekzus New Member

Thanks alot bro. Dont worry i sure will take it slow :p

4. Mad Doctor

Mad Doctor New Member

Good luck!!!!! :brow :brow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.