Putting on a Show

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, Jul 21, 2007.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

Putting on a Show

Picture me, if you will, wearing a black tank top and a purple gypsy skirt standing on front of a window. The light is so bright shining in, that you can see though the sheer fabric of my skirt, that I am not wearing underwear. I hear you suck in your breath, and I look over my shoulder. Seeing you, I open my legs so you can see my ass better. Still facing the window, I bend over, placing one hand on the sill as the other goes down my skirt. Through the fabric, you can see my fingers as I rub myself from clit to ass.

You approach me from behind and peel my top off of me to see I have not bra on, my ample breast with their large areola and puckered nipples are screaming for attention. You lean to kiss them one at a time then take my hand to lead me from the window as there are no curtains, no privacy at all, but, I refuse to move and I tell you to undress.

As I watch you shed your clothing, I can't help but work my finger harder on my swollen clit; you are beautiful and take my breath away. Finally, you are naked and I tell you to take off my skirt to expose my shaven pussy and the glistening on my inner thighs. I tell you to kneel before me as I face the window once more. You do so, and I spread my legs so you have access to my womanhood. My ass in now facing the street, and anyone walking by could see us. I don't care

Your tongue works its way through my folds; you take each of my lips into your mouth, sucking them and loving the taste and thickness. My knees start to buckle as you move to work on my throbbing clit. I cannot stand anymore and I fear I will fall. I get a wicked idea and tell you to grab the lounging chair and bring it to the window. You obey without question and bring it to me.

I get on the chair, my ass facing you, my arms resting on the back of the headrest. I spread my legs for you and tell you to finish your meal. You kneel and use your strong hands to push my ass cheeks apart as you move your mouth to lick the wetness from my thighs. I lean into your mouth and bend at the waist........it feels so good to have your hot, wet, tongue expertly work on my box.

My nipples are so hard and they hurt as they rub against the upholstery of the chair. I put one leg up on the arm of the chair and leave the other on its seat. The view for you is heart stopping as I cock my hips and present my ass to you once more.

You stand beside me, and push your hungry tongue into my mouth so I can taste the sweetness of myself upon it, then you reach between my legs and insert first one long finger then another into my dewy pussy. I gasp, and then relax at the feel of their thickness and length. You slowly work your fingers in conjunction with your tongue, pushing in and out. I feel my breath quicken...You are making the flames of passion envelope my entire being.

You have made me mad with desire, and once again I feel as though I may fall, so I get off the chair and have you push it away from the window.........only then noticing that a small crowd of people have gathered outside. I almost come seeing them standing there gawking at us.

I get on my hands and knees facing the window and tell you to pound me hard so my tits swing and give the folks a good show. You enter my slick cunt easily, but with determination. I moan, feeling your thickness stretching my velvet walls as you glide into me. You are a bit shy of the onlookers, but I TELL you to fuck me, and fuck me hard. You slide in and out of me faster and faster, your cock grating up against my swollen g-spot.

My tits are flailing wildly and I close my eyes, arch my back, and let our sex overwhelm me. I am getting so hot putting on this show, I feel myself ready to come in minutes. I get into a more upright position, so everyone can see you inside of me and you place your hands on my shoulders as you bite me there. The pain of your little nibble excites me and my hips buck forward with each stroke of your slamming cock.

I forget about our audience as I close my eyes and focus on my orgasm. You bite me again, this time with more force and the pain sends me over the edge as I come, screaming your name and calling to the gods to save me. Hearing me come, you reach around and work your long fingers on my clit. It is almost too much for me to take..........I am enveloped in another wave of orgasms and my pussy clenches your massive cock as it milks you of your seed.

I feel your hot cum gush into me, then run down my thigh, and then I fall forward, so my tits are pressed against the glass with nothing but your strong arms to keep me from falling right through the glass.

Through my glazed eyes, I see that most of the crowd has dispersed. I notice three men still standing there, each one smiling broadly and clapping at our performance.

2. cook74

Gold Member

I can picture that scenario sooo vividly!:drool:drool:drool

3. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

MMmmm hot! I can picture that!

4. lickablesue

lickablesue New Member

is this a dream, fantasy, or real life which ever it is for you this is a fantasy for me and you make it cum alive lol

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

It was just a scenario I thought of when I was cybering a guy friend of mine. Most of my stories come from cyber sessions.

6. lickablesue

lickablesue New Member

i love to cyber to but tonight we aare going to see if we can get something like what you have here my conservatory looks out onto a walk way phil says we should try this tonight just for fun i will let you know how it goes if we dont get locked up rofl

love suexxxx

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

WOW! You guys are wild! Good luck, and keep us posted.

8. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

No. Pictures please :p

9. white_flower

white_flower Member

outside sex is .... :) :)

10. Green Eyes

Green Eyes New Member

Sooo HOT CL. I love your stories, post some more please. :D

11. sbdude

sbdude New Member

Very hott good job

12. dean159

dean159 New Member

Very well written

13. charged

charged New Member

OUTSTANDING!!!! I could almost visualize it.

14. pan_pan

pan_pan New Member

very nice, very vivid

15. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hey, everybody, thanks for your kind words. This is another one of my stories that I didn't think was all that great, so I'm a bit surprised by your responses.