Pussy too wet?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Frankie, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Frankie

Frankie New Member

ok i was talking with a co worker and he said that he was having sex with a woman and he said that the pussy was too wet?????

i dont know about other guys but i love a wet pussy. the kind of wet that has my stomach shining and my face looking like a glazed donut.

ladies has a man ever told you that your pussy was too wet?

2. Poky

Poky Banned

??? I didn't know there was such as thing as a pussy that was too wet, unless of course you are talking about extreme underwater fun... Now that can be considered too wet, to breath that is :lol

3. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

I get super wet..I always thought I was too wet, because I mean I would leave a wet spot in my jeans (I dont were underwear) but then I relized after talking to people that there really can not be a "too wet"!

4. Frankie

Frankie New Member

there is nothing like a wet pussy i love it.

i dont like the water sports though lol

but if i can see your cream on my dick that drives me crazy

5. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

yup gotta say thats hott!

6. Frankie

Frankie New Member

it is funny because my wife thought that was nastiest thing in the world lol. now everytime she sees here cream on my dick she pulls it out of her and licks her cream off my dick lol

7. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

Yes, a pussy can be too wet, at least in my case. There wet plenty of times that after I went down on my wife and when we had intercourse she was so wet that I couldn't feel anything.
    It was the combination of her pussy juices and my saliva. I don't have the fattest cock in the world and she doesn't have the tightest pussy. Lots of nights of not feeling satisfied.

8. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

It can happen. At times too much biological lubricant can actually dull the sensation for guys.

9. Frankie

Frankie New Member

that must have been what my guy was talking about.

10. Drakonnen

Drakonnen Member

There is nothing sexier than having my wife super wet.

That said, there have been times where it has made finishing very difficult, particularly if we've been using one of her toys first which, err, happens to be a good deal larger than I am. :eek: What can I say, when you know your spouse has been with a large guy before, its kind of hot to get to see her and please her with something that size again. :)

In a way, the wetter, looser feelings adds to the mental stimulation though, almost like, I know this sounds so dirty, but like you're getting "seconds".

So even with the difficulty finishing, it's so hot that I wouldn't change it, and the mental turn ons from doing all that and having her that wet make the hand job or blow job I get when I can't finish really incredible.

11. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

After all, it's that delicious friction that makes sex feel so good for both partners. Too much lube means less friction, which means less pleasure.

12. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Hubby tells me that I am "soooo wet" and that there is no such thing as too wet! :)

13. Frankie

Frankie New Member

AMEN

14. firsthorseman

firsthorseman New Member

Wet pussy is the best! When I want to swap bodily fluids with a woman, I really want to do it!

The wetter the better I say!:naughtydance

15. aldo29

aldo29 New Member

i love wet pussy the wetter the bettter

16. igor

Gold Member

I will join the group that thinks a pussy can be too wet. There was a time , before my wife had her hysterectomy, that she would get so wet I could barely feel enough friction to orgasm. This was pretty rare but it did happen. Now we have to use lube because she barely gets wet on her own. Now, even with lube, she feels pretty tight and I have to disipline myself not to the fast and furious fuck mode. It is so much nicer to stretch things out.. :phat

17. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

I can get extremely wet at times. I do believe there is such thing as too wet but a bit of a wipe and you're right to get on with it ;)

18. BassDude

BassDude New Member

Sorry, there's no such thing as "too wet". If there's not enough friction or pressure due to substantial lubrication, change positions!

BD

19. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

Too wet can also be a bit uncomfy for the female party too so i make a quick trip to the loo.

20. Howie_t

Howie_t New Member

I LOVE a woman who gets extremely wet, to the point when she inserts her fingers or I insert my fingers inside of her that her juices runs down my hand.It's a BIG turnon to me.I really love it when I know and have seen that her panties or whatever she has on at that time gotten wet from her being that way.When it comes to her having to wiping because she is so wet that I cleaning it up with my tongue for her sometimes.