Pussy taste

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by scar69, Jul 1, 2015.

1. scar69

Gold Member

anyone who licks pussy, have u found anything a girl can do to make herself taste better? have u been with a girl who tasted bad and do u know why she did?

2. Manny24

Gold Member

Said it before, but all you need is some warm water and soap. The rest takes care of itself. It will never smell anything but what it is. And what it is smells and tastes great to me.

JRB likes this.
  3. JRB

JRB
    Gold Member

Yup pretty much all you can do. I used to date this one girl who would put baby powder down there.......that was fine by me. I remember taking another girl back to my place after we were out dancing and she must have really broken a sweat. When she took her pants off the smell of that thing filled the whole room! Needles to say we still had sex but I didn't go anywhere near it with my mouth. In this situation it probably would have been a good idea for her to carry those moist wipes in her purse or something.

4. glock27

Gold Member

The more they get turned on the better it tastes. Or maybe I just don't care. I absolutely love performing oral on a woman.

Lou_x likes this.
  5. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

My ex took a bit of a slower approach and I think it was her coffee, junk food and salt.
    Wondering also if her so frequent baths caused her to have frequent yeast infections for any reason possible.
    If I wasn't sure about someone I used a condom and avoided giving oral, or ones I didn't enjoy meeting more than once.
    Other than that the partners I had were clean, had the regular smell and taste, I've been lucky.
    Sounds like many, but it was never a harem of women, just some.

6. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I've found the secret is FroYo..........

7. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

I asked a similar question a different thread. Consensus seems to be lifestyle choices will affect taste and smell of any bodily fluid independent of gender...

8. sssssss

Gold Member

Once you get past the smell, you got it licked.

9. Englishman

Verified Gold Member

good one :D

CLE32793 likes this.
  10. Amature

Gold Member

Normally, my wife smells and tastes great. A couple weeks ago it smelled a little (I thought). But I had been ill for a couple of days so maybe it was just me not much wanting to. We really didn't think she had done anything different, so we didn't know. She doesn't douche, just showers with soap and water.

11. Ventcy2015

Ventcy2015 Member

:rolleyes: To lick or not to lick that is the question, my current partner gets so wet it can be unpleasant sometimes, but I love the taste,smell and feel of a pussy. The end result is a beautiful wet entry,a lovely reward for your efforts- keep on licking you know it makes sense!

12. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Pineapples. Pineapples. Pineapples.

Limit eating red meats and sugary junk foods/carbs. Basically a chicken/fish with veggies and fruit kind of diet. She will soon taste like candy. This also goes for men. My husband and I tried it and I definitely noticed a difference.

I've tasted myself and it's not that bad. I drink a lot of coffee and eat like a pig. Haha.

PerfectPussy, CLE32793 and glock27 like this.
  13. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I would also suspect that things like where in her cycle she is, if she is higher lower on the pH scale "down there" at the time (hopefully she's at a healthy balance, but things happens), and other such factors would probably play a part...

But then, on some things, I have a really undiscerning palate and no sense of smell. :p

Amature likes this.
  14. nicelynoosed

nicelynoosed Member

I feel as though I posted on this topic a few days ago, but here goes:

What goes into a person eventually comes out, with the possible exception of chocolate ice cream. Thus, be you male or female, smoking, bad diet, stress chemicals, and other bad juju will be released from your body in any way that you emit anything.

The first time I tasted a vegetarian woman was a revelation. Total and complete revelation.

As to pineapple, I followed a pineapple-heavy diet for about a week, and was told that it caused no improvement in my flavor, although that partner was not a fan of jizz.

Two other tricks I've heard of involve, for the one, a bit of expense and, for the other, an open mind and some pocket change.

There is a product out there called Semenex. Supposedly it makes ones' spunk taste good, but it's just a blend of some herbs and whatnot, so there's no reason it wouldn't work on a lady too.

The other method I learned from the now-defunct podcast 'Having Sex With Katie Morgan'. Her guest, Cassie Young, once casually mentioned the 'Tootsie Roll Trick'. It's pretty simple. A guy eats a couple of standard, small size tootsie rolls and then waits twenty minutes or so. For about an hour thereafter, supposedly, his semen will have a sweeter flavor. I've heard that works.

Anybody up for some scientific research?

NN

15. lbushwalker

Gold Member

It is my humble experience that each pussy tastes and smells differently and does vary in intensity over the ovarian cycle.
    My understanding is that these taste and smell are a result of the prevailing bacterial flora which in turn can be affected by dietary intakes.
    The normal vagina flora is predominantly a Lactobacillus species which produces slightly sweet and not unpleasant byproduct but when there are replaced and predominated by Anaerobes such as Garderella vaginalis then the smell becomes unpleasant fishy and taste is bitter.
    Candida albicans can predominate under certain conditions making taste and smell sweet but also produces unsightly discharge.
    There was an earlier and interesting post by a female medical student who succeeded in manufacturing yogurt from a culture made up from a sampling of her own vagina secretions. This was a fascinating experiment since yoghurt is normally manufactured also using Lactobaccilus.
    I bloody love science :)

CLE32793 likes this.
  16. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

Was it consumed?

CLE32793 likes this.
  17. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Apparently so, with strawberries :)
    Conversely plain yoghurt can be used to replenish the natural flora balance of the vagina when yeasts such as Candida predominate for example after having taking prolonged courses of antibiotics.
    This is a form of probiotic treatment.

#17 lbushwalker, Jul 10, 2015
    Last edited: Jul 10, 2015
    CLE32793 likes this.
  18. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

"Babe, where'd all the yogurt g----- WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MY YOGURT?!"
    "It's a probiotic treatment, sweetie, I swear!"
    "Well, fine, whatever I'm not upset about that - but couldn't you have used the vanilla yogurt? I hate keylime and you KNOW I'm gonna be cleaning that up."
    :p;):p;)

lbushwalker likes this.
  19. fairlthick

Gold Member

My gf's pussy looks, smells and tastes absolutely incredible always! We are both hygienic freaks but I love it when her pussy and asshole get dirty after hours of hot, sweaty sex......mmmmmmm. YUMMY!!!

whybother likes this.
  20. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Thank you for proving @10_3XL 's point about frozen yogurt! :)

10_3XL likes this.