[Ask a Girl] Pussy Eating

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Clintriprock, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Clintriprock

Gold Member

Girls. You have the home court advantage when it comes to pussy eating. What are your favorite tecniques that you've used on another woman or vice versa or your favorite tecniques that your man uses on you.

2. TXEyes1026

TXEyes1026 New Member

Ahh, there are just so many wicked little ways that he uses his toungue mainly because one method may work one time, and another the next. One way that really excites me is when he uses the tip of his tounge and slowly teases my clit in a come here motion and then alternates by gently sucking on it too. Then as I get closer too cumming he uses his tounge more intensly, while he also grabs ahold of my thighs to pull me in more and lifts me up. The combination of it all highly arrouses me and I my body reacts.

3. China

China New Member

It varies from woman to woman, you just need to adapt the techniques to what you see works for her best, that's part of the fun.

for me it's gentle licking and sucking on my clit and inner labia, while being fingered. or and using your tongue to rub my hood piercing on my clit. Thats just me though. :)

4. thunderseed

Gold Member

I love having my ass played with at the same time as he licks my pussy, I like all parts of my ass being touched, or even better I love my pussy being eaten from behind. I love when he buries his face into my pussy from behind.

I like being spanked, and lots of little spanks, and my thighs and ass cheeks like lots of attention.

I like when he teases me first, starts by massaging my thighs and denies my pussy of being touched. Or if he kisses my pubic bone area, licks up my stomach. And then I like the sudden surprise when he finally gives my pussy what it needs.
    I like massaging of my clit with his fingers in a smooth circular motion and being tongue fucked and vice versa.

5. AHappyWife

AHappyWife New Member

Variety. I like that he doesn't stick with the same technique the whole time.

6. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

So early in our relationship my wife favored the 69 position and getting her to orgasm was a matter of licking with an appropriate levelof pressure and a consistent tongue action. Too much pressure would overstimulate her. Eventually I learned that just stimulating her further down from her clit was something she didn't feel much, but it helped desensitize her clit making it easier to avoid overstimulation.

For the longest time she liked this position and we used it pretty exclusively. Recently I tried putting my whole mouth onto her whole area with all parts in my mouth, with her sitting upright on the couch and me on my knees on the floor. She liked it, but it was not a position that got her to orgasm.

Then within the last couple weeks I tried something else.. With her sitting up on the couch, I lay on my side and put one of her legs over my side and with my lips in parallel with hers, she likes this position best now and she can orgasm from this position. It's abit easier to maintain this position for me too without my neck getting as sore, and I can more easily play with her tits at the same time - very good ergonomics in my opinion. Only drawback is it doesn't provide access for her to perform oral sex on me at the same time.

7. aldrich2805

aldrich2805 New Member

Selection. I like that he does not follow the identical technique the entire time.

#7 aldrich2805, May 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 4, 2012