Pussy eating techniques

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Rell01, May 25, 2015.

1. Rell01

Gold Member

Guys what are your techniques when you eat pussy and women how do you like getting your pussy eaten?
    I like to start with teasing around the clit with kissing and then start to lick and suck the clit and then slide a few fingers in the wet pussy as I'm playing with the clit with my tongue. Where it goes from there depends on if the woman wants me to suck or lick her clit and then the speed and pressure varies as she nears climax. Fingers always in a curling come here motion.

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

I actually think it is best to start well away from the clit and slower move in on it from all sides making her anticipate the moment.
    Also licking outside and inside of the inner pussy lips from bottom up to tease before actually hitting the clit making her squirm in anticipation ;)

Amature and Rell01 like this.
  3. Rell01

Gold Member

The anticipation and the build up is something that many people rush

4. feelgood2000

Gold Member

I just lick the pussy lips, maybe kiss them, for a few minutes then I go in

5. Northside

Gold Member

I've found that all women are different in what they like best. Not surprising as all women don't like the same things in all aspects of life. that make it more fun for me to try different places to lick and suck to see and feel their reactions. I welcome suggestions or instructions so I can give the most pleasure to her. It's not my style that matters it's hers.

6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

I found I got right of something lately when giving oral, it's to do it the same way at first.
    Keeps her guessing, also I change what I do, how I do, during. Again to keep her guessing and drive her nuts.
    Sometimes I just stop altogether. THAT gets her going and she is already hot to go.
    Then I start doing what she loves best.

7. Clintriprock

Gold Member

One of the biggest ways guys fuck up when eating pusssy is they keep changing what they're doing when the woman is getting close to cumming. Whatever you're doing at that point DO NOT STOP AND DO SOMETHING DIFFERENT. Good way to start is a flat tongue starting just above the anus and going all the way past the clit. Do this SLOWLY for as long as it takes to get the motor running. Think of licking an ice cream cone.

2 techniques that seem to be true to almost all women I've been with. Women are all different so each new one is a new and fun challenge. There are a thousand ways to please and so many combinations to try to get it just right for each woman.

Mitch291 and Doitagain like this.
  8. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

This. Exactly this. If I say don't stop, don't fucking stop.

9. Cappy_Dick

Gold Member

word.jpg
    xx

10. Anotherday

Gold Member

We like to mix it up from time to time

Some times just the typical licking from anus to clit, good pumping finger action and concentration on her clit to finish things up. There are times where I will finish her via sucking her clit with true vigor, just in and out of my lips.

And then her favorite, where she's up on her knees and I'm just sucking and licking everything she's offered up to me right before I dive in cock first.

11. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I wouldn't stop ;-)

Ra1nb0wUnderwear likes this.
  12. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

Like the late Sam Kinison said. , just spell out the alphabet with your tongue

_lookin4fun_ likes this.
  13. whybother

Gold Member

As explained in Monty Pyton's Meaning of Life:

Humphrey: So, just listen. Now, did I or did I not... do... vaginal... juices?
    Pupils: Mmm. Mmm. Yes, sir. Yes, sir.
    Humphrey: Name two ways of getting them flowing, Watson.
    Watson: R - rubbing the clitoris, sir?
    Humphrey: What's wrong with a kiss, boy? Hmm? Why not start her off with a nice kiss? You don't have to go leaping straight for the clitoris like a bull at a gate. Give her a kiss, boy.
    Wymer: Suck the nipple, sir?
    Humphrey: Good. Good. Well done, Wymer.
    Pupil: Uh, stroking the thighs, sir.
    Humphrey: Yes. Yes, I suppose so. Hmm?
    Pupil: Oh, sir. Biting the neck.
    Humphrey: Yes. Good. Nibbling the earlobe, uhh, kneading the buttocks, and so on and so forth. So, we have all these possibilities before we stampede towards the clitoris, Watson.
    Watson: Yes, sir. Sorry, sir.

14. 12barblues

Gold Member

Well, I think the most important thing when doing anything sexual , is .. Pay attention.. What made her explode the day before, may be irritating to her today... Women, just like men, have "buttons" to push...but women sometimes like to move their buttons around.. Lol.. I did however find a "go to" move. I asked her to show me how she made herself cum w her fingers.. Then duplicated that motion with my tongue while adding g spot stimulation with my fingers ... So basically I guess I just improvise for a while to get her motor running..then when she's ready , she's ready..

15. whybother

Gold Member

Totally agree wit 12BB. And it's also important to pay attention over the long term. Something's work so well that we do them over and over again. Even if they continue to work it's important to add in some variety in a long term relationship so that the things that work best don't go stale

12barblues and Doitagain like this.
  16. nicelynoosed

nicelynoosed Member

I've never found that it works to start by thinking about what's between a woman's legs. I've found that it works better to begin by working on what's between her ears. Suggesting that there's a 'right way' makes it seem like there is a set of secret cheat codes you can use for some kind of 'ladyparts god mode'. The biggest thing I do is to pay attention, watch her reactions, and figure out what she likes today.

Starting at the mouth and slowly working my way down the neck and shoulders, I try to keep my lips away from the breasts and then nipples and the lovely folds. I don't go directly there. The hips and the ribs and the back of the knees and the ankles and the wrists all get attention. I gradually let my hands drift up to her chest and then allow my kisses to follow. I grab her hands and put them on her breasts, fingers spread open, so that I can kiss a knuckle and then a nipple and then suck that and a fingertip into my mouth at the same time.

That part needs to be longer and slower than you think. Seriously, take whatever you think is a good amount of time and triple it. She needs to relax into the good feelings, let her breathing become natural, and actually expect and want more.

Eventually, I brush my fingers along her folds like I'm cleaning a camera lens. Light, delicate touches designed only to feel if she has become warm and open and damp and ready. I kiss my way down her belly and, this is important, then I start to plant individual kisses all over the insides of her thighs, down to the lower curve of her ass, and back up. Everywhere but the clit. We cock-focused men think that we need to put all our attention on the clit...directly...exclusively...and immediately. Wrong!

Finally, I pull her hands down between her legs so that I can have her open herself up for me. I use only the very tip of my tongue in 'greeting circles', letting two fingers rest just outside her entrance, so that I'll know when she is fairly well dripping. Then, spell the alphabet backwards, in cursive, both upper and lower case. My fingers slip inside of her, my tongue presses down just a little more firmly and I start to repeat the letters that made her gasp, keeping the motion regular and the timing consistent and reaching up to squeeze a nipple, I kiss/lick like a machine, over and over and over and over but making sounds of enjoyment and encouragement. Finally, as she arches her back and dissolves into incoherence, I flatten my tongue and press down firmly, covering as much area as possible and holding still until she stops shaking.

Then, I see if she wants it again.

:)

NN