Pussy eating techniques

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by GentleManSteve, Jul 11, 2007.

1. GentleManSteve

GentleManSteve New Member

Pussy eating techniques

First of all you want to have the girl hot to trot. Licking sucking Neck, breast, nipples, stomach, Love handles, inner legs beside the pussy, Pussy lips, area between the pussy and ass, Ass cheeks, ass crack if you dare.

When you think it is time to eat the pussy. anchor the clitoris by pulling the clitoral hood back so you can see that little pink pearl to make the clitoris more sensitive to stimulation. Spread the pussy lips apart and tighten the skin around the clitoris to make the clitoris even more sensitive to stimulation to stimulation. put a finger above the clitoris and pull the whole pussy up, Clit and all to tighten the skin even tighter to make the clitoris even more sensitive to stimulation. If you do not anchor the clit and pull the pussy lips apart will still feel good but if you want the girl to tell all her friends about you. It is a very good technique to anchor the clit by pulling the clitoral hood back so you can see the pinkness of the clitoris staring at you and pull the pussy lips apart tightly to tighten the skin on the clitoris to make it more sensitive.

Now it is time to lick and suck the clitoris. Lick and suck it fast and hard. If the girl can handle it put the clit in your mouth and suck it real hard and roll the clit back and forth with your tongue while sucking the clit real real hard and use your hands to pulsate the top of the clitoral hood while sucking the clit real real hard and rolling the clit with your tongue and shaking your head back and forth real fast also. This is a very intense technique that will make the silent girls make noises. If you do this technique right your lover will remember you for the rest of her life. You can also finger fuck them fast and hard at the same time while doing this. If you know how to find the G-Spot and it feels good to the woman you can massage the G-Spot real fast and hard at the same time also.

Different stuff you can try. Lick clitoris, finger fuck pussy, fondle breast and nipples all at the same time.
    Tongue fuck pussy, rub clit with fingers real real real real fast, fondle breast and nipples all at the same time.

Just remember to experiment Not all girls like the same thing. But I have learned most girls like when I anchor the clit spread the pussy lips apart, pull up above the pussy then start licking the clitors real real real real fast and hard.

Good luck
  2. camoman

camoman New Member

Nice. All techniques I tend to utilize.

3. GentleManSteve

Great camoman I hope they work out for you.
  4. brittany1158

brittany1158 New Member

ahh your posts always make me excited. I always want to just email these to my man :p
  5. GentleManSteve

Thanks brittany1158. I got a good masturbating technique that I posted a while back and have been told it is pretty good. Try it out and leave a reply. Glad you like my techniques

Here is my masturbating technique take a look and try it out

http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=10772
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2007
  6. Dice711

Dice711 New Member

I always have found that once the clit is readily exposed, using varying speeds of rotating the tip of my tongue around the rim of her clit has can also result in some fabulous sounds and a lot fo thrusting of he pelvis directly into my face.
  7. GentleManSteve

Yeah. My technique just describes a way to expose the clitoris so you can lick directly on the clitoris for a greater sensation. I have had bi women and one lesbian tell me I ate pussy better than anybody who ever ate their pussy before. I even had a lesbian ask me how I did everything after I ate her out. I do not just lick the clitoris. Just as my techniques describes I do numerous things to make it feel way better than just licking the clitoris without anchoring the clitoris and spreading the pussy lips apart. Spreading the lips apart makes it better and anchoring the clitoris makes it better too so when you do both it will give the woman a hell of a lot better orgasm or orgasms.
  8. P1MP1NJ

P1MP1NJ New Member

woot nice thx
  9. wadafxup1

wadafxup1 New Member

Wow, this thread is awesome! nice details, and ill take your word for it working as well as you say :D
  10. GentleManSteve

Good for you all.
  11. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Variety is the key to eating out a woman. I always try to switch things up and keep her guessing until she is ready to cum. I agree spreading of her pussy gives her a sexy vulnerable feeling (or so I've been told). Here are a some of my tips.

* Spread the area around her clit while licking
    * Insert 2 fingers and spread them open for pressure on pussy walls, move in and out slowly - gives her a nice full feeling - vertical or horizontal
    * Lick different speeds, pressure and places around and on the clit
    * Run your tongue up and down her lips and inside her vagina
    * Massage her g-spot with 2 fingers and moderate pressure - a great orgasm trigger
    * Keep her clit moist with saliva for lube
    * Be creative!
    * Take your time it's not a race. Tease her and make it last.
    * Talk to her or moan a little. Let her know you love doing it to her.
    * Gauge her responses and take her over the edge when she's had enough :)
    * After she orgasms try to extend it as long as she needs. Most women's clit becomes very sensitive after cumming so don't over do it.
    * After she cums try putting your palm gently over her pussy so she can ride it for a minute or 2.

A tongue is a very powerful sex organ and it makes intercourse all the better after she has had explosive orgasms as a starter.
    Last edited: Jul 27, 2007
  12. GentleManSteve

Great adding mikeDog. Yeah very good advice. I think I mentioned the gspot, fingering, licking pussy lips, teasing or foreplay,

Prolonging the orgasm usual works good but some girls get bored and pull you on top of them.
  13. Enziferum

Enziferum New Member

Thanks, gonna try it on my girlfriend :)
  14. xXRachelXx

xXRachelXx New Member

nice one, thanks for that, hopefully my girlfriend will like this :dgrin
  15. GentleManSteve

OK great good luck there everybody.
  16. T0XXXiC

T0XXXiC New Member

I want to email this thread to my BF! LOL
  17. Caroline87

Caroline87 New Member

I'd love my BF to try this on me but he very rarely eats me out nowadays. Sounds great though. Looks like you really know what you talking bout.
  18. GentleManSteve

Yeah pretty much so. I look at eating pussy as an art and I can do with my tongue what Michelangelo does with a paint brush.
  19. lolita

lolita New Member

blowing a little bit on it is really hot too!
  20. fantasy*

fantasy* New Member

wow this is such a great guide, i wish icould just implant this into my boyfriends mind!! loll!