pussy 4play tips!

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by mastermjr2004, Aug 20, 2006.

1. mastermjr2004

mastermjr2004 New Member

Hiya!

First off...

What are the best tips for foreplay using your fingers, things like movement and things such as that?

Also what are the best tips for foreplay using your tongue? Again, movement tips.

Thanks a bunch.
    From, Matt

#1 mastermjr2004, Aug 20, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2006
  2. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Matt, with fingers yout have to go softly on the clit. Little circles move it around, maybe press on it gently, rub lit lightly and stuff like that. Try to lick your fingers or get some pussy juice for lube to keep it wet.

Tongue works much better in my opinion. Movements are all around the clit, nibbles, licking, sucking, move it all around and keep it fresh and change things up. Some women like direct clit contact and others like it nearby so you have to experiment some for what your girl likes best.

I would say the most important thing is to experiment and try new stuff. Keep a record in your mind of what works based on her reaction and go with those.

3. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Well fukmonkies. :( Let's see if I can type all that again..... hmph.

I think that men use their fingers during foreplay for two things, teasing the clit, and inserting them into the pussy and trying to find the g-spot. I love to be touched down there....caressed, loved. I love it when he's doing oral on me AND using his fingers to explore the folds and creases, peaks and valleys. And, guys, doing this and getting good at it, opens the door to an opportunity to allow that tongue a little rest. I admit that my tongue is not as strong and fit, as pleasuring a woman with my tongue is fairly new to me. I have to take more breaks than most gents. Wet, warm fingers can bring just as much pleasure as a wet, rigid tongue..... and once us ladies are warmed up, we honestly probably can't identify exactly which body part you are using to pleasure what; all we know or CARE ABOUT is that it feels fucking amazing. My favorite position with another woman is me, between her legs, with my wrists/knuckles resting against my cheeks while my fingers and tongue find all her favorite spots.

A new favorite of mine is when he places the palm of his hand flat against my lower abdomen, just at or above the pubic bone, fingers outstretched, while he is pleasing my g-spot with either his other hand/fingers or a toy. The warmth and the pressure combined push me over the edge every time. Delicious.

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

And the tongue doesn't HAVE to be "foreplay". It could be the "final destination"! ...just a thought...

My hubby will tease (and foreplay) with his cock, and then have every intention of making me fucking scream with pleasure with his tongue...perhaps mixed with some hard finger-penetration. After that, I am like a dish rag - he can just throw me over his shoulder and have his way with me. :eek:wned <--- Yep! That would be me! :lol