Purchased Sexual Helpers?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by DDH, Jul 11, 2007.

1. DDH

DDH New Member

Well, has anyone ever bought one of those tools/toys said to aid in sexual pleasure? There are so many out there. For example, has anyone firsthand used or known someone else who used this "Fleshlight" thing? Heh, just wondering if people here have tried something like that.

2. angeleyz4u69

angeleyz4u69 New Member

i know that my boyfriend has been wanting to try the flesh light thing but it is sooo expensive! we have tried that vibrating ring before and felt great for me on the clit and the vibrations seemed to help him get off..

3. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

I have a fleshlight. I have the wonderwave insert with the pussy opening. It feels great. So much so sometimes that it's hard not to pop too fast with it :)

4. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I'd suggest going for the Fleshlight, and not some cheaper imitation.

I purchased Thorna 'look-alike / feel-alike". He has been less than enthusiastic about it. I suppose you get what you pay for.

5. flyer2

flyer2 New Member

I had a pink sleeve about 7 inches long and that thing was pure heaven. I used it so much that it ended up ripping though, but it was well worth the 10 to 15 bucks.

6. xplodez

xplodez New Member

Do they really work though? could those be used for overcoming being used to your own hand and make it more likely that you could get off from oral sex if you previously couldnt?

7. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

I would recommend the Fleshlight. I've heard great things about it. Although I've heard you need to use a lot of lube on it, but lube is cheap. I don't know how they feel compared to the real thing, but it has to be better than the hand, right? There's also quite a few of them in our store.