Punished

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by johndeeregirl, Dec 6, 2010.

1. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

Punished
    Copyright © Jo
    (aka johndeeregirl, johndeeregirl4u, johndeeregirl4u2)

"You're late," you tell me as you open the door.

"I'm sorry Sir but traffic was horrible, and I.." You slap me across the face, cutting me off from an explanation I knew meant nothing to you. It did not matter how traffic was, I should have planned better. You grab my hair and force me to my knees. You pull me to your hard cock, and I eagerly begin to lick the head, working my way down the shaft. "Suck it," you tell me. I take the head in my mouth and start sucking, fucking my mouth as I work more and more into my mouth. I gag and your cock hits the back of my throat. I start to pull back, but your hand is behind my head and I can't. You push your cock deeper into my mouth. I fight you, fighting to breathe. You let me pull back, and I take a few deep breaths and take your cock in my mouth again, sucking, sliding it in farther down my throat. You tell me what a good slut I am and begin to fuck my mouth. You pull your cock out, then push it back down my throat, pushing harder, forcing me to take it deeper, swallowing your cock.

You grab my hair and pull my head back, making me whimper as I stick out my tongue trying to lick your cock. You make me beg to suck your cock, pulling my head back and pinching and twisting my nipple until you're satisfied that I've earned it. When you let me, I face fuck myself, pushing your cock deep in my throat, gagging against it. I suck you hard, swallowing your cock. You ask me if I want your cum, and I try to say yes, but it comes out muffled from your cock in my throat. You grab my hair and pull back a little, enough to begin to cum on my tongue before you shove your cock back down my throat. I lick your cock, getting every bit of cum I can. "You taste so good, Sir," I tell you, running my tongue along the underside of your shaft, licking at your balls, then licking back up to the head.

"Enough, get on the bed," you tell me. "On your hands and knees. Don't I owe you a punishment, bitch?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Why?"

"Because I didn't listen to you, Sir."

"Spread your legs. Get your face down against the bed."

Your hand comes down hard on my ass, making me whimper. Another smack. And another and another, you keep spanking my ass, making me scream and try to wiggle away. Your hand comes down hard against my sore ass and I begin to cry. You run you hand up my back, then back down, scratching me hard. You run you finger between my cheeks, your finger finds my hole. You push two fingers hard into my ass, pushing them in as deep as you can. I scream and try to move away. You spank me with your other hand, then force another finger in my dry ass. I cry, unable to relax as you roughly finger my dry ass. You keep fucking me, making me cum through the pain. You remove your fingers and tell me to stay. I hear your footsteps fading as you leave the room.

You come back and tell me to spread my legs wider. I obey, quickly moving my legs farther apart. You rub my back, trying to make me relax. When I start to, you take the rubber whip you've brought back with you and come down hard on my ass, the thin rubber strings stinging as they hit my crack and hole, making me scream. You keep spanking me, hitting my cheeks, then hitting my crack.

"Roll over, bitch."

I lay on my back, watching you watch me. "That cunt is going to pay. Maybe next time you'll think before you disobey me," you tell me, moving to restrain my legs. Satisfied that my legs are properly restrained, you pick up the riding crop.

"Please Sir, don't.. Please Sir!" I beg you.

"Shut up and put your hands behind your head!" you tell me. "DON'T move!"

You raise the crop, bringing it down hard on my dripping wet cunthole making me scream. The next strike lands on my clit. I start to cry, but you keep whipping me, another one to my hole, then up one of my cunt lips and down the other.

You climb on top of me, pushing your cock to my lips. I start to suck as you run your fingers lightly over my cunt. I whimper and you smack my clit with the crop again. Your rub my clit lightly and I feel you pulling my lips apart, pulling the hood back. You push your finger hard on my clit making me scream. You push your cock farther down my throat as your push on my clit harder.

"Suck it!" you tell me, taking your finger off my clit and spanking my cunt hard with your hand. I feel your tongue licking at my clit, your gentle touch making me cry even harder. You nip at my lips and I scream, knowing what you're going to next. You bite down hard on my swollen clit and I wiggle, trying to get away, but you just push me down harder and pinch at my inner lips, pulling. You push your cock harder down my throat, gagging me and muffling my screams. I feel your hot cum shoot down my throat and you bite down harder on my clit. You lift your hips, and I raise my head, licking the cum still dripping from your cock.

You lick my clit, making me whimper. I suck gently on your cock, feeling you shove three fingers deep in your cunt. You pull them out, and replace them with two from each hand and stretch my cunt wide open. You slip two more fingers in beside the others and slowly increasing the pressure on my cunt, making me open up wide. Your cock is already getting hard again, and you pull me open wider until I cry out, begging you to stop. You pull your fingers out of my cunt, then I feel the rubber whip come down hard against my hole.

"Shut up, bitch," you say, bringing the rubber whip down over my clit. You pull away from me, getting up and leaving the room. When you return, I see the ice in your hand. You shove several pieces in my cunt, then take one and touch it directly to my swollen clit. I scream, the pain shooting into my clit. You push it harder, watching me trying to get away from it before finally shoving it in my cunt. You put a pillow under my hips, then crawl on top of me, pushing your hard cock deep in your cunt with one stroke. You fuck me slow and deep, pushing the ice deep into my cunt, making me whimper as you push harder. You fuck your cunt, telling me how good your cold cunt feels.

You fuck me harder, biting down on my neck as your thick cock stretches my cunt. I whimper, telling you I'm going to cum. You tell me to cum all over your cock, to cum for you. I cum harder on your cock and you keep fucking me, telling me not to stop cumming until you tell me to. You keep fucking me hard, telling me to rub my clit like a good slut. I whimper, moving my hand down to my clit. I lightly rub it and you tell me to push harder, hurt my clit for you. I push down harder, rubbing my clit, crying as I cum harder. You tell me what a good slut I am, how much Sir likes it when I cum while he's hurting me and when I'm hurting myself. You fuck me harder, slamming deep into your cunt, you reach down and your thumb pushes my finger out of the way. You push on my clit hard as you pull your cock out of my cunt and slide it down my crack and push it into my ass balls deep with one stroke.

I scream and cry harder, my ass hurting so bad, unable to lift my hips to get any relief because of the pressure on my clit. You pull your cock all the way out and slam it in balls deep again as I cry harder. You withdraw from my ass again, and slam back into my ass. I scream as you push my clit harder, and push your cock in deeper, stretching my tight ass so wide as you cum deep in my ass.

You pull out, moving to untie me. When you do, I quickly crawl to you, cleaning your cock. You run your fingers through my hair. I moan, sucking your cock into my mouth. You lay back, and run your fingers down my back, your fingers finding my sore ass and I whimper. You push a finger in, then two. You tell me to relax and I feel you pulling my ass open. I moan softly, sucking your cock, running my tongue up and down the shaft, flicking it over your head then take you back into my mouth. You pull your fingers out and push two from each hand into my dry ass. I whimper, tensing up as you quietly tell me to relax or it will hurt even worse. You pull your hands apart, spreading my ass open. You keep pulling apart gently, and I feel myself relax, moaning as you stretch me so wide.

2. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

I lick your cock, down the shaft and to your balls, sucking them gently. You pull your fingers out of my ass, and begin to work your hand into your cunthole. You push your hand in deep, your thumb finding my clit, making me tense up on your hand. You rub it lightly with your thumb, I tell you I'm going to cum, but you tell me no, I'm not allowed to. You keep rubbing my clit and I cry and my cunt tightens around your hand. I fight it, trying not to cum, but I can't and I cum hard. Your thumb pushes hard onto my clit as you tell me you told me not to do that. I cry as I cum again and harder. Your fingers press into my g-spot and I cry harder, my cunt aching as you pull your hand out and force it back in hard. Your thumb presses hard onto my clit and I cum again, crying. You pull your hand out of your cunthole and tell me to stay. You walk over and bring back the two-inch plug.

You put it at your cunt hole and I beg you know, I'm not relaxed enough. "Too bad, slut" you tell me. "Spread your legs" You push hard, forcing it into my tight cunt. I cry, begging you not to, I'm not relaxed enough. You keep pushing until it pops in. You push harder, until it can not go any deeper. "Close your legs and lay down," you tell me, pushing hard on my back, forcing me to lay face down.

I feel you spread my ass cheeks. I beg you no, but I feel your cock pressing at my dry hole. "Sir, I'm so sore, please not my ass again," I beg, but you just push harder, the head popping in as I cry harder, feeling too stuffed. You fuck me slowly, popping the head in and out, making it hurt me so bad, my ass tensing up every time you pull your cock out. You push you cock in farther, telling me how tight Sir's lil slut is and how good it feels. You rape my ass, holding my hands above my head as you force your cock deeper and deeper into my dry hole. I cry, screaming as you push your cock deeper, stretching my hole, making my cunt feel like I'm being ripped apart. I scream as my cunt tightens against the plug as I cum. You fuck me harder, making me cum again and again. You push your cock deep in my ass and whisper in my ear, asking if I want you to fuck my cunt instead. I beg, telling you yes, I'll do anything. You tell me to push the plug out while your cock is still buried in my ass.

You tell me if I push it out with it still in, you won't force it into my ass. "Understand, whore?" I whimper, yes and you tell me to push it out. My cunt is still tense, and I cry harder as I try to push it out. You push your cock in deeper, making me tense up more. "Push it out, bitch" you tell me, "don't make me have to help." I cry harder, trying to push the plug out. Finally I feel it at my hole. I scream as it pops out. I collapse on the bed, crying harder. You pull your hard cock out of my ass and push it deep in my swollen cunt. My muscles tighten around you as I cum again. You pull my hair, forcing me to hold my head back as you slam into my cunt. You fuck my swollen cunt hard and deep, telling me how you love fucking me when your holes are nice and swollen. You fuck me faster, tell me you're going to cum and you want me to swallow it. You pull out of my cunt and pull me by my hair to your cock, forcing it down my throat. I gag against your cock, then feel you cumming down my throat.

You push your cock in deeper, making me swallow every drop of cum. You relax your grip on my hair, and I pull back, sucking your cock gently, then pulling away completely, kissing your cock, then licking it up and down. Finally, you pull away, telling me let's shower. You grab my hair, and pull, leading me to the bathroom.

You let me shower first and when you are finished, you find me laying naked on the futon, legs spread trying to ease the pain in my cunt. You move to my feet and I lift them so you can sit. Your fingers run lightly over my cunt lips and I whimper. I beg you not to touch, "I'm so sore Sir," but you ignore me, telling me to spread my legs wider. You flick my clit, making me cry out, begging you to leave my clit alone. Your thumb finds my swollen clit and a whimper, biting my lip at the soft touch. You push down causing me to cry out. I squirm, trying to get away from your touch. You push down harder, following me, pushing harder and harder until I begin to cry. You run your finger over my cunthole, then force it inside your tight swollen cunthole. I cry harder, and you put your thumb back to my clit pushing harder until I scream. You force a second finger inside your cunt. You roughly finger me, forcing me to cum.

You climb on top of me, whispering in my ear that you want to rape that dry cunt until I can't take it anymore. I feel your hard cock poking at my cunthole. You move forward, sliding it between my cunt lips, pushing it over my swollen clit. I beg you to stop, but you tell me you're not going to stop until you're satisfied. You push your cock hard against my clit and I scream, pleading with you, begging you to stop hurting me clit. I cry harder and feel your thick hard cock at my hole again. The head pushes into my dry cunt and you thrust forward hard, driving it deep into your dry cunt as I scream. You choke me, muffling my screams as you fuck your cunt hard, pulling all the way out and forcing it back into your dry hole. I cum hard again and again as you rape me, harder and faster, making me scream louder and cry harder. You tell me how good it feels to rape your tight cunt.

You tell me you want to cum in your cunt, but I have to beg for it. You remove your hand from my throat and I beg you through the tears, "please Sir, cum in your cunt, please Sir, cum inside me!" You make me keep begging, and I beg you to rape your cunt harder. I cry harder as you slam your huge thick cock deep into my cunt. After what seems like forever, I feel your hot cum in my cunt and I cum again all over your cock. You keep fucking me, your cock still rock hard pushing deep inside me. I moan, as your fuck me slow and deep. You keep fucking me, making me cum again and again on your cock. You tell me that Sir has such a good lil whore, cumming while you rape me. You tell me your going to cum in your cunt again, that Sir loves cumming in his whore's swollen cunt. You slam balls deep in my cunt and I feel your hot cum inside me. You pull out and I move to clean your cock. I lick the cum off the tip, sucking your still hard cock into my mouth.

I'm on all fours, sucking your cock, licking it clean. You take advantage of my ass being in the air and force a couple fingers into my tight hole. As I swallow your cock, you roughly finger my ass until I cum again. You tell me to lay back and spread my legs. You push two fingersinto your swollen cunt, then three. In the next stroke, you're pushing four fingers in past your knuckles as I scream, crying, begging you not to. You pull your hand out and force it back in, fucking your cunt so rough. With your other hand, you pinch my swollen clit and pull at my cunt lips.

You make me cum again and I cry out as your keep thrusting your hand into my cunt as I cum. You pull your hand out and slap my cunt, telling me to roll over and spread my cheeks. I do, and you force your cock into my ass. I cry as you lay down on top of me, pulling my hips up into you. You fuck your whore's asshole deep, grinding into me getting deeper. You put my hands up behind my back, holding them down with one hand, the other pulling my hair forcing me to hold my head back uncomfortably. You pull your cock all the way out and push it back in just past the head. You keep fucking me, knowing this is what hurts the most, you exitting and reentering my tight, sore ass.

You drive your thick cock balls deep, making me scream as you cum again. You force me to cum as I feel your cock throbbing and hot cum filling my ass. When you pull out, you sit down behind me, pulling me by my hair back to clean your cock. I lick at the head, flicking my tongue across it and taking your cock in my mouth. I kiss your cock, looking up at you as I lick the head and take it all the way in my mouth, feeling your cock against the back of my throat. I gag and your push my head down farther. I lay my head on your stomach, licking your cock.

I flick my tongue over the head of your cock, taking you back into my mouth. You push my head down making me deepthroat your hard cock. I suck your thick cock, pulling out and taking you all the way back in, feeling your cock slide down my throat. You grab my hair, pulling me back, then force me to take all of your cock in my mouth. You push my face down harder, your hot cum shooting down my throat. I suck every drop of cum I can get out of your cock, licking my lips and licking at the head of your cock.

You push me away, getting up and leaving the room. You return, the medium plug in your hand. "Get on your hands and knees, whore!"

to be continued.. maybe.. one day ;)

Copyright © Jo
    (aka johndeeregirl, johndeeregirl4u, johndeeregirl4u2)​

Grizly69 likes this.