Pulling out even when wearing a condom

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by DLM77, May 27, 2010.

1. DLM77

DLM77 New Member

In a new relationship now for a few months and we've had sex three times. The issue I have is that when I'm about to cum she forces me to pull out. The first time we had sex It freaked me out a little. She's scared to death of getting pregnant obviously.

She's 46 years old and shouldn't be very fertile, also cant take Birth control.

I'm having a hard time dealing with this. Pulling out while wearing a condom for me isn't exactly the easiest thing for me to do. It really ruins my orgasm

I'm really into her, but I'm afraid this could be a deal breaker...

2. HardRocker

Gold Member

At 46, she's plenty fertile. But a good fitting quality condom should be good protection. Trying to grab the condom and pull out while in the midst of an orgasm is more likely to cause accidental insemination than cumming while still in her because you're still completely covered. I guess you could try explaining that, but if she's really paranoid, it may not help.

Hormone pills aren't the only option for her, and vasectomy is an option for you. Maybe someone else will have a better idea.

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Could it be that she likes to "see" you orgasm?
    It's a turn-on for a lot of women to actually see a guy squirt:shrug

4. htoad

htoad Active Member

Perhaps in her past she did get pregnant from a guy wearing a condom.

5. DLM77

DLM77 New Member

I don't know the whole story. Aparently she got pregnant 12 years ago. Don't know if the condom broke or exactly what the situation was. She got an abortion and doesn't want to go through that again.

I'm not willing to get a vasectomy for this issue so early into our relationship.

Def not the case here

6. DLM77

DLM77 New Member

Actually I just found out that she read an article in Redbook Mag that rec pulling out prior to cumming to prevent semen from seeping out the top.

I repect the fact she wants to further ensure not getting pregnant. I'm just not use to being with someone who is paranoid.

I guess i'll have to learn to deal with pulling out prior to cumming. Because she wont likely budge. Am i being to stubborn here or what?

7. HardRocker

Gold Member

I don't know man. I'd be pretty bummed about it too. It's like never getting to finish.

8. DLM77

DLM77 New Member

Yeah I'm really bummed out about this. When I pull out she finishes me off with her hand. It's just not the same...:eyes

9. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

She is still fertile but if she did get pregnant the risk of down's syndrome and other congenital disease greatly increase after 40. There are other options for her beyond the birth control pill such as tubal ligation, IUD, and long-term birth control such as Norplant. With that said the issue for you is to get to the root cause of her wanting you to pull out. It could be a fear of pregnancy or it could be something else. You will not know until you ask.

10. Mittimer

Gold Member

...I just don't know what to say here.

I'm a woman, I KNOW condoms are fool-proof and neither is birth control because I was oh-so-lucky >.< to get pregnant while using them. I was that statistic even when used properly. I unfortunately lost the child.

It IS possible but if you use the condoms properly, it generally wont. If shes super paranoid, use a spermicidal foam prior to having sex with her?

I think it's ridiculous and I feel bad for you, hun. I can't imagine making my fiancee pull out every time he's about to cum and making him finish off with his hand..that's just...bah. That's not worth the sex. >.<

As far as why she wants you to pull out..even while wearing a condom, I can't even..I can't understand! That's beyond me honestly, even as a woman.

I would

11. enz660

enz660 New Member

Take it off really quick then bust all over her face. Satisfying, for both partners if she is freaky enough, or maybe do it over her body if she is not. She will like it more, and so will you.

12. Marcpatrick

Marcpatrick New Member

Condoms do break. It's happened to me once before. However, there are remedies for that. Have you discussed the morning-after pill should the condom break?

It works, although I admit it has unpleasant short-term side effects for women like nausea.

13. Username1

Username1 New Member

Am i the only one here that doesnt mind pulling out? Its actually not to bad to finish myself, hey nobody knows what i like better than me right? But either way she likes me to cum inside her condom or not. Also i wouldnt say its being stubourn of you different strokes for different folks but i surely wouldnt do or force anything she wasnt ok with.

14. yorkiesmurf

yorkiesmurf New Member

At 46 she is still fertile and maybe fertile for several more years. There are alternatives to the birth control pill like the IUD, diaphragm, female condom, and Sponge. My advice talk to her about it as it may not be due to getting pregnant and maybe an entirely different issue.

15. spicy_latina

spicy_latina New Member

I agree with yorkiesmurf there are other options to prevent pregnancy, talk to her. It is the first time I hear of someone asking her man to pull out even with a condom, only time I do that is when I want him to finish on my tits or elsewhere, and he's more than happy to do it, but if he weren't into it I wouldn't ask.

16. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

She is still fertile. Tell her to get alternative birth control....IUD with no hormones, i.e. her age.......If it is a dealbreaker because of something like this perhaps you shouldnt be fucking her.....