[Ask a Girl] Pulling Dick Out...Teasing

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by henergy, Aug 5, 2012.

1. henergy

henergy New Member

Hey girls,

I would imagine that there is a thread somewhere already containing this topic..

Do you like it when a guy pulls his dick out during sex and then puts it back in? Or do you just find it frustrating?

H

2. Meee

Gold Member

The initial entrance feels especially good for me, so good that I don't mind feeling it several times, as long as we're doing it in a position that let's him reenter me smoothly without too much awkward adjusting and re-aiming and so on. There are wrong times for him to do it, however. If we're going for the big finish, for example, it would be annoying to stop, not really teasing. BTW, when I've been the one moving, I've tried pulling off of him and then pushing back onto him. It gives me at least some of the extra feeling the way it does when he does it.

3. AtkCCC

Gold Member

From a male standpoint I really like the feeling when the head of my cock is entering her but to continually pull out and reenter isn't so great. One thing that Wifey has me do quite often is to rub her clit with my cock, drives both of us crazy. Nothing more beautiful then when she spreads her pussy lips and I rub her with the head of my cock and shallow strokes in and out. Not exactlly the same as your question but close.

4. carrie1971

carrie1971 New Member

the moment of entry the can be a mind blowing out of this world experiance,when a guy pulls out and re-inserts himself as a tease is/can be an extremely frustrating experiance but at the same time can heighten the pleasure.if this done at the wrong moment then it could have the opposite affect and complety ruin the experiance for you.

5. RainLevity

RainLevity Member

I concur. It's really awesome to feel the entire length entering you, especially when it's done slowly, and after we're really nice and slick.

I especially concur with AtkCCC that the cock-on-clit orgasm is amazing. DH loves it when we do this, and it really turns me on, too.

6. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

My wife must love it because when she's on top she does it a lot.