Pull it out or leave it in?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by biker061, Jul 18, 2012.

1. biker061

Gold Member

do you prefer to keep a cockm insdie after cumming or pull it out immediately?

i like to stay inside and since i usually don't subside at once can keep pumping a while longer. of course sometimes mrsbiker says 'get out of me and start licking'. what can i say i like that too!

2. Trond

Gold Member

Staying in. But after a while my wife gets impatient and literally squeezes me out ;)

3. Kulprit88

Kulprit88 Member

Leave it in. I paid good money for a vasectomy. What a waste that would be to pull out.

4. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

I like for him to stay in for a lil bit. Something about his cum, makes me SUPER super sensitive....I feel just as sensitive as he does when he pulls out. But sometimes he can continue thrusting afterward, thats always nice.

5. CurvedUp

CurvedUp Member

staying in. for 20 years a condemn was used. Birth control. Now that no little siblings for my kids will be made. I like to stay in. Now that I am with another lady she likes it and when it happens, I like to lick her after I leave my stuff. It took a while to get used to it after 20 years. It is pretty cool to feel my cum inside of her as I stroke a few more times and or just stay in her as we hug and kiss.

6. AmusingBanana

AmusingBanana New Member

My gf actually gets mad at me for staying in after she finishes she says I have 4 minutes to hurry up after she cums. She says she's too sensitive. I tried to keep going after I came because I love it right afterwards, but fussed at me. Haha

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

When my eldest brother found out that my hubby and I were pregnant he asked hubby,

"Did ya let it soak?"

Hubby said,, "What?"

My bro, with a devilish smile on his face said, "If you let it soak, the baby will be a boy."

Both my husband I burst out laughing.

Flash forward a few months and Ive just given birth to a son. My brother was there and shook my hubby's hand and with a wink said,

"You let it soak, didn't ya? Good man!"

My brother passed away a few years ago. I really miss him, he was quite a pip.

HotForHoney and chikinlil like this.
  8. boobjob

Verified Gold Member

Sorry for your loss BW. That's a hell of a way to remember him. Funny though. I always like to let it soak and I have two boys.

9. Benni

Benni Member

Great story, girl!! Sorry about you losing your brother, though. :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    As for replying to this post -- I love it when he stays in and holds me afterward, seems to intensify the connection.

10. igor

Gold Member

Sorry to hear that BW. I think you may have told me that before.

I loved to let it soak but we wound up with 2 girls. :lol THey are just super - wouldn't have it any other way.

11. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I often orgasm in the minute or so after he's cum, so that would be lost if he pulled straight out.

12. Lover4You

Lover4You New Member

I like him to stay in partly cuz his orgasms are waaay shorter than mine and I just like cock in my vag teehee.

13. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Dipping the wick as longs as it will stay in there and if by change he gets a second wind then wahoo.....here we go again!

14. GreyGoose

Gold Member

Keep it and proceed to round 2

15. JonJo

Gold Member

Until about 4 years ago I never 'lost it' after my first cum and even now don't lose it completely and can be fully ready for action again in minutes.
    So not only do I leave it in but am (usually) 'instructed' to do so because virtually all my partners have been similar to CreamyJustice & Dragon Fire - they've found that the act of me cumming has made them more sensative and/or excited, resulting in a quick orgasm or prolonged sensations if they've already had one.
    Several who weren't aware of it previously have found out, to their surprise and pleasure, that these effects combined with my ability to 'keep going' have proved that they were multi-orgasmic.
    Most have also found out - after their and my usual natural desire for the deepest penetration as it happens - that they want and can 'take it' harder and deeper than they wanted to or could previously. I have read that science has proved that as a woman's arousal increases, due to the endorphins released, her pain threshold increases. This probably accounts for the fact that after a 'hectic session', during which she certainly didn't want you to stop, when she calms down she discovers that she's a bit tender (which some actually like).
    Although not exactly on topic - some have also found the fact that I don't 'lose it' and can 'keep going' exciting because they see it as an indication of the level of lust/desire they have aroused in me, although one did, the first time she experienced it, take it as a personal insult that she hadn't 'satisfied me'.
    Even those who have asked me to leave have found the fact that they can feel 'it' leaving and 'pulling' them as it did, instead of just 'dropping out', exciting.
    As for 'soaking it' giving boys well I'm not sure but all my 4, by 3 different women, are boys. Are those last few drops that ooze or are squeezed out somehow different?

16. Shaythen

Shaythen New Member

I prefer to have him keep it in, I love just holding it there inside me

17. redics_girl

redics_girl Active Member

leave it in. i actually like to rest awhile with him inside me, but the vag sometimes has other ideas... he gets really sensitive after he cums, and sometimes i continue to have small orgasms after he's done, and i've been working on my pelvic muscles. well, sometimes, i squeeze too hard and either push him out or hurt him so he doesn't generally stay put long after he's cum. i do love when he cums inside- it usually makes me cum again when i feel him explode deep inside

18. MordsithLove

Gold Member

Pull out. I'm not on any birth control, due to bad reactions and symptoms from it...don't want to increase the chance of getting knocked up. What I find interesting is that I can hardly feel his cum when he has done it in me. I can feel him throbing, but that's it.

Otherwise it usually on my chest and stomach, mouth or a towel :D

19. Anotherday

Gold Member

typically leave it in. Getting a little older these days, but on a good night I just leave it in, catch my breath and start over again. Nothing like fucking a freshly used cunt that's just leaking cum. She's usually ready for another O after I've filled her anyway and I'm always happy to oblige one way or another.

20. Highwayman

Gold Member

Keep it in. Not that I get a say in it, Welshkitten holds it in in tight and won't let go lol. Its a nice feeling to keep in and feel her hot juices flowing over my member as she cum's