Public Places

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by SweetCheeks, Mar 27, 2007.

1. SweetCheeks

SweetCheeks New Member

I don't know about anyone else but gettin it on in a public place is always a great experience.:D One of my latest sexcapades ended up in Dairy Queen. It was an experience I will never forget. I will never think of ice cream the same way either.LOL

naughty4u likes this.
  2. Bella

Gold Member

Sounds like you had fun! :)
    Ever try it on a picnic table? :brow
    ~Bella

3. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

I've done it on the beach at night, in a lake behind a rowing boat. haha
    and other places. but they were the most like EEk for me hahaha eek is my excitement btw =P

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

Sex in public places is one of our favourite variations, it is a shame winter is coming and we'll have to wait for the warmer weather to return.

5. Jessie

Jessie New Member

Just have to find a sunny afternoon spot somewhere in Canberra! Regular public spot is the bushes on the side of the road between the next major town and here. Little do people now the pleasure being had on the other side of the bushes! When the moment takes you, you get taken!

6. emerlyj

emerlyj New Member

I have never had sex in a public place. The fear of getting caught would worry me too much i think and prevent me enjoying it :shrug

7. SweetCheeks

SweetCheeks New Member

I've actually had an adventure like that myself. We were parked right behind some bushes by the highway. We were probably a bit visible because we were on the top of his eclipse. I guess that made it all the more fun knowing any car could stop and catch us.

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

I only sex I've had in a public place was when I fingered myself to the summit in the Chuck E. Cheese's restroom. Gotta love that rat! :lol

9. addicted

addicted New Member

Love to show myself to people in cars while driving. Love to have sex in parking places. Love to pee so people can see me. And people seem to like it, like I do.

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

Sex outdoors , is realy something that should be experienced hehe
    especialy in the rian or a storm....
    Must be because i love water :p

11. Thorn

Gold Member

From what I read and hear it seems like females get more of a charge thinking about and doing it outdoors and/or in public places that males. I know a lot of males like it also though. Rose thinks about it more than I do. (But I hope she doesn’t do it more than I do.) :lol WE have done it in the sea oats at a public beach (4 or 5 beaches), in the ocean, at a park in the mountains, beside a lake at a suburban office park, on our back deck and in the HOT tub, in the car on the side of the highway, on a hotel balcony, and that’s all I can think of now. I get nervous in the beginning but usually get into to the more we get turned on.

12. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

We also got to our running track rather early.... one thing led to another.... and I ended up giving Thorn a BJ in the car. :) (I think he forgot that one....)

13. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

All go with you two huh :p

Outside sex is great....you two ever tried it in the rain ?

14. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I believe i have told this before, But here goes again.
    I once worked evenings, And i got horny as hell thinking of my
    Wife (an exhibitionist) So i called Her and told her to put on her most revealing
    clothes, sans panties and bra and I would take the rest of the day off
    and we would go dancing at a night club that had a great band, We got their
    at about 11:pm and the place was packed but we managed to get a small table along the
    Wall away from the dance floor. Well the place was packed as well as the dance floor
    so we had no fear as i really got into playing with her ass and even Her pussy
    as the night wore on Her blouse became unbuttoned one button at a time
    and her him line went up. i was actually seeing Her ass line when She walked to
    the dance floor, And not always with me.
    Closing time in Michigan is 2am so we had to leave, And we were both so damn horny
    that we were busting. We passed an older car in the parking lot that had
    a flat hood, So i pulled her back, picked Her up and sat her on it pulled her skirt up around Her waist and Fucked Her good with the crowd leaving. The owner of the car had danced
    with Her and I suspect had played with Her ass to just. said I'll Wait.
    and He did.

Hiker:sf

15. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

I haven't had too much outdoors because you have to find a semi-private place. A few BJ's outside, some sex on a balcony of high rise and ship I remember. I have to do the beach thing one of these days. Sand dunes around here that look like they'd be good spot in the off season :)

Anybody ever do it when you know people are watching? That's something I have to try.

16. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Sure at open swinging parties
    Thats the whole purpose, So you can have visual stimulation.

Hiker:sf

17. zapper

zapper Member

Used to a lot more when we were younger, the wife and I loved to go swimming at the local river in the summers and of course being young and horny we would have sex there a lot in semi secluded places. We have had other people walk by and notice us, but I think it was other people looking for there own spots cause never any complaints or shocked people, we did at least attempt to be discreet! Occasionally even had people ask to join which we politely refused. Older now don’t do that to much any more (in public anyway), still swim though!!!

18. cbrmale

Gold Member

With us, it's the other way around. We started sex in public places later in our relationship, and the first experience was so good we just had to do it again. My wife loves it, but she doesn't want do it too often and lose the novelty value.

19. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

I did it on the roof of a friends garage while a party was going on beneath us. We went up to look at the stars, then starting making out, then ended up naked. I'm not sure if anyone saw us.

20. sy278

sy278 New Member

I love having sex outdoors, the feel of the fresh air on you and the thought of being caught just makes it incredible.

If you wanna try it i'll help u! lol:D