Public places

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by nomnomnom83, Dec 5, 2010.

1. nomnomnom83

nomnomnom83 New Member

Anyone know good ideas for places to do it in public? I know its illegal but im sure some of you guys do it.

2. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Depends how brave you want to get I guess.....:eyes

3. sinner

sinner New Member

We have not done anything like this in many years but my wife and I used to love screwing at the beach. The dunes are peefect for little hiding places. Of course sometimes people would pass by. It just added to rhe excitement. We had lots of car sex. We spent an entire amtrk ride from ny to nc screwing around in our little compartment. Aftyer each stop the conducter would have to check our tickets. He got quite a kick out of us. Library reading rooms were also a favorite when we were studying together and cxouldnt control ourselves.

4. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

Hmm,so many places,lol...on top of a roof,in the bathroom at my husband's work,in the woods (many times) on a lifeguard chair,next to some train tracks,on top his car,on our porch (at night),by a lake,in a jacuzzi,on the side of a mountain looking over a cliff,in a cave.

5. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

well due to or economic position were normally forced to do it outside of her moms house if shes home and were horny, in the car in her moms car, any were around the house, now just for kicks we did it in the public hot tub at the apartment complex we use to live in, also got head in a sears dressing room, and did it in a macy's dressing room during black friday two years ago, and every once in a while when we travel rest stops are great.

6. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

we also love going to this race track to watch the races, and she always wants to give it a try, but i just dont know were or how to get away with it....lol.

7. lizbebe

lizbebe New Member

mmmmm my fav ... the family restrooms in the mall ...

8. Matty

Matty New Member

the faculty bathroom was always the cleanest when i was in high school

9. HardRocker

Gold Member

With teachers?:p

10. johndeeregirl

johndeeregirl New Member

no incriminating anyone ;) LOL

11. cbrmale

Gold Member

In the bush; many, many times.

12. internetimm2222

internetimm2222 New Member

hmm....Garden that would be better...:)

13. sinner

sinner New Member

Last we we were at a resort that is totally family oriented. We were sitting by the pool having drinks while our kids swam when we noticed a young couple in a lip lock in the hot tub. Too many bubbles to see her hand under the water but her arm was pumping for all it was worth. He dug his head into her shoulder and they got out both smiling his suit still tented. They left holding hands and moments later our kids are about to climb in the tub. The wives in unison. Yelled "noooooo". When the kids asked why we relied on the parental. "Because we said so"

14. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

LOL...that is too funny! I would have said the same.

The time we did it in a jacuzzi was at a party.We thought we pulled it off with no one knowing.But then I got out and my bottoms were on inside out and hubby's friend said,"Well that's cute!"

15. Texas_Red

Gold Member

An ex and I did it once in the womens restroom at a public park. I don't think anyone walked in so we didn't get that thrill, but we still had to be as quiet as possible (harder for her since she was a screamer, I'm quiet by nature). It was still quite exciting all said.

I'm little bit of a closet exhibitionist, so public places sex is an exciting idea. I'd really love to do it while camping, out in some pasture or something. My ex and I really wanted to do it off a public walking trail once, but the area we found best suited wasn't feasible. Neither of us wanted to get that dirty and it would have been very uncomfortable due to branches and sticks and such.

16. SteveWaste

SteveWaste New Member

Movie theater's are rife for the doing.

~Steve

17. Texas_Red

Gold Member

At least for me I wouldn't feel comfortable unless it was a less than packed theater and I had nobody else in the same row, and nobody in the row in front. Of course I'd also wanna be in the last row. I'm still a chicken when it comes to public stuff. :p

18. DarkJewel

DarkJewel New Member

I did the movie theater thing once,but we were the only people in the theater and we were all the way in the back.I also happened to be wearing a long dress that made it easy to conceal what we were doing should someone happen to see.

Hahahaha...and the title of the movie?? Bad girls...

19. Alucard84

Alucard84 New Member

Me and my wife had sex in her parents above ground pool at night while her parents were out on the back porch. Was such a thrill and the water added to the pleasure. Nothing like cumming in the water and no need for clean-up. Her nails gripped into my back so tightly and I loved it.

20. coconutpanda

coconutpanda New Member

Ive done it in men's toilets, changing rooms, a lotta outdoor places, someone's office... yeah I'd say in the woods at night (i hope youre not squeamish) or toilets are probably the best places :p