[Ask a Girl] Public groping

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Gonzo519, May 14, 2013.

1. Gonzo519

Gonzo519 New Member

Okay, here's another question. As I've said in another thread, I've been in a 23 year marriage with a woman who is very closed sexually. Now I'm in a relationship with a woman who is very expressive and open sexually - but I don't necessarily know where the boundaries are. I'm still very inhibited though deep down I really want to take risks. Last weekend we were in the theater watching Iron Man 3 (which I would highly recommend by the way) and I had my hand on her thigh, wanting so badly to slide it down into the nether regions, but alas I could not work up the courage to do it. Do you like to be secretly fingered in the dark of a movie theatre or is that too awkward and too public to risk anything like that?

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

On the way home, you ask...."in the theater.... When I had my hand on your leg ....what would you have done if I would have moved my hand a little further up?".....
    If your relationship isn't to the point where you could ask such a question, then it isn't to the point where you could try it unexpectedly in the theater...

3. Gonzo519

Gonzo519 New Member

Good point. I will have to work on being more open verbally with her.

4. 12barblues

Gold Member

For me and mine, the best sex comes from good communication.....

5. SmallTownKaos

SmallTownKaos New Member

she loves to get felt up anywhere. and I do mean anywhere. once after margaritas she wanted to go down to a public swimming hole at the river, where she took off her clothes (the little bit she actually had on) and stood out in the water flashing everything, after posing for a couple dozen pictures we decided so go home where she got even freakier. women love showing off in public.

6. Mittimer

Gold Member

Wrong. YOUR woman loves showing off in public. Some of us try to be more modest rather then flaunting everything for any unsuspecting person or god forbid, child to see.

I'm all for getting a little frisky covertly but doing so out in the open for anyone to see, really not a good idea.

7. SmallTownKaos

SmallTownKaos New Member

well obviously it wouldn't be at the playground. there's thrill where there's chance of getting caught. I find it so sexy when a women has the guts to bare it all in that situation. and she is definitely not the only one that likes it

8. mammamia

mammamia New Member

some people don't know how to have fun babe....

9. 12barblues

Gold Member

Seeing both sides here, I have the exhibitionist bug myself. But mitts right, there's a place and a time....which is why I don't drink at party's any more...:D

10. Mittimer

Gold Member

Again, wrong. You're assuming by my comment that I can't have fun.

I'm all for giving my guy a blow job under the stars, a little teasing in a close to empty theater and other things of that sort but I don't find it appropriate to strip down to nothing at a public place where people frequent, especially if it means that the wrong eyes can see.

Yes, being naughty is fun, yes, taking a chance can be fun, but there's a time and place for it.

Kudos to you two for "having the balls" to do so. Just don't assume that someone is stuck up because they find exceptionally risky behavior not worth it.

11. mammamia

mammamia New Member

we do it at the right time and the right place...we have daughter we are obviously not gonna fuck in the park....unless it was 3 am lol sorry for assuming

12. jerryman

Gold Member

My wife and I went to Japan on vacation last year. The men there are notorious for groping women on trains and in public.

Every day, we would take a train ride, and she would wear a short skirt with no panties underneath. We would get on a train, not acting like we were together. The Japanese guys would stand behind her in the thick crowds and stick their hands up her skirt, and play with her ass and pussy. The would actually achieve entry sometimes. We would look at each other from across the car, and while they were fucking around with her private parts, she would look at me, and act as if nothing was even happening. A couple of times she had an orgasm. Sometimes she would be felt up by 6 or 8 guys on the ride.:D

When we got off the train and went back to the hotel we would fuck like we were crazy.

13. SmallTownKaos

SmallTownKaos New Member

:jerkit very nice

14. fireontheside

fireontheside Member

When I was in college my roommate was from Kyoto and she told me how she dealt with guys feeling her up all the time. It's disgusting. Remind me never to take the subway in Tokyo. If I do, I'll definitely always be wearing pants. Holy shit.

Any guy trying to put his hand up my skirt probably has herpes or gonorrhea. I don't want to get STDs.