Pubic Hair

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by wingmaster81, Jul 1, 2011.

1. wingmaster81

wingmaster81 New Member

Just wondered Ladys do you prefer a man hairy or shaved and how many of you like to keep yourself smooth? :)

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

My mood varies. I sometimes like to not shave, while other times I can't stand having hair on me at all.

As far as my guy? I like them fuzzy. Lol, It's nice to have something to run my fingers through when I'm just being casual. :)

3. backcheck64

Gold Member

My wife perfers shaved, she blows me quite often and it's easier smooth, no hairs to get in the mouth or tickle the nose when she goes deep.

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

I like shaved on hubby and myself.

5. anne49

anne49 New Member

I don't like modification of the human body in general.

A man's shaved genitals would look ridiculous to me. Yes, there are differences, some men have more body hair, some less, but that's OK.

My bush is fully grown, and I am proud of it. This is part of my womanhood.

Before you ask: I love to take a penis into my mouth (no problem with the hair).

6. nurseharley

Gold Member

I will always, always keep my vagina completely smooth and bare. I'm not much for the bush = woman theory, because if that was the case, I was a woman when I was 10-11.

As for the guy, I used to be totally against hair down there but I don't mind at all now :D

7. Trond

Gold Member

One problem with us guys shaving down there is that we tend to have hairy legs and bellies and chest and....you get the drift. I am not so bad like that, but some guys are real furry :lol. Shaving the crotch would look funny unless we shaved everything around as well. This is why I normally just trim a little. :)

8. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I like shaving my balls but thats it. It feels really good especially when I let it get hairy and then shave it all off, it makes me masterbate shortly after. As far as the patch I hate shaving that. Shaving that makes me look like a 9 y/o boy (w a good sized peepee) and it just itches too much. I dont even like shaving my face.

I always prefer bald puss

9. Paula

Gold Member

most f the time bald

10. giannoutso83

giannoutso83 New Member

trimmed here...but im like nurse about what i like on a woman sometimes i love bare smooth as a whistle and then other times i love it trimmed so i can feel like im love to a full grown woman not a little girl

11. inchaosandriots

this is a big part of the reason i opt for closely trimmed over completely shaved.

the other part of it is that, due to my active lifestyle and skin type i'm extremely prone to ingrown hairs if i shave completely. IMO that looks worse than having a little bit of hair!

although, somehow i'm able to shave my balls completely smooth w/ no problems.

12. BiBuddhistRN

BiBuddhistRN New Member

I can only wax because shaving gives me terrible ingrown hairs, and I have scars that are unattractive. I like the sensation better, and feel cleaner (although I know there's nothing scientific about that it's just me). I prefer trimmed or shaved on my girl but she's not into it, so it's all good either way.

13. setinkhan

setinkhan New Member

Well I like to be shaved, and I like my gf to be bald, but she doesn't like not having hair on herself or me. When I'm with one of my bf's I like them bald. It just seems sexier. I really like the ass shaved. I like to rim but hate the feeling of hair in my teeth or lips.

14. missie

missie Member

I like the guy to be shaved or very neatly trimmed, I find it more comfortable going down on him when im not getting a load of hair, but saying that I wouldnt not go down just because he is hairy!!

Im smooth totally because I feel cleaner when Im not hairy and my SO prefers it too

15. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have a shaved penis and scrotum and the rest is trimmed. As posted above, shaved crotch would look bizarra against my light covering of chest hair, and I don't want to lose that because it looks masculine. My wife is totally smooth because she feels cleaner and I like it too.