[Ask a Girl] Pubic Hair

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Soulspinner, Feb 25, 2011.

1. Soulspinner

Soulspinner New Member

I will cut straight to the chase. My wife has extreme attention to detail. Except when it comes to herself. A recent episode involves mutual friends joking about her "mustache" which quite frankly she's been in denial about in the past. She couldn't believe the joking, while I dont condone the joking...her attempt to bleach it away only made it obvious.*

Now the denial has flown south. Her bush is out of control. She trims up on the landing strip - but it is extremely spotty ALL around. It kind of grosses me out.*

Ladies- is it possible to address this without sounding like a big pig? I have no fear of confronting, I just want to phrase my feelings in the best manner.*

I feel like a bikini wax gift card is just a tad too forward....

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

I have the same problem with my wife and it is hard to tell someone to groom themselves nicely, and a turn-off if you don't and nothing changes. I bought my wife a brazilian wax gift card, and she liked it so much that she wouldn't go any other way but bare (she enjoys sex more with the extra stimulation, and it feels cleaner).

3. Kermit

Gold Member

Offer to shave her, it could be a good expression of intimacy and care

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

An ex-boyfriend once made a deal with me, he'd shave his mustache if I'd let him trim my bush up.

That resulted in two significant discoveries for me...

1, I liked the way my pussy looked trimmed up

2, The boyfriend had no chin to speak of.

5. Kermit

Gold Member

Threads are always better when CL is talking about her pussy lol, it's a mathematical fact

6. nurseharley

Gold Member

just ask her if she's ever thought about going completely bare down there and you'd love to see her pussy in all it's glory :D to be able to feel the smoothness and really get in there without anything in the way.

im not sure if asking to do it for her would help at first though, not too many women would trust a guy down there with something sharp.

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

We shave our faces every day with something sharp, so most of us men are actually pretty good at it! The trick with this sort of shaving is to use feminine razors because they are shorter and stiffer and less likely to nick and cut. I shave my shaft and scrotum with these razors, and no problems.

8. Kermit

Gold Member

She does have a point though, we don't have the benefit of nerves when we are shaving someone else

9. BlasphemousGirl

BlasphemousGirl New Member

Rather than just address her, maybe suggest something fun for the both of you to try together so that she doesnt take offence to it. :)

10. 33stack

Gold Member

i shave pits, chest , arms, pubic area and believe me, if i can shave my balls and chest (navigating around nipples) i can handle the female genital area. i understand your apprehension though. :)

11. 33stack

Gold Member

i know this is off the subject , but, did the rob zombie song pussyliquor inspire ur screen name? just curious.

12. need4more

need4more New Member

Ask if you can do it for her? Or ask her if there is anything you can buy to help her. She might be having trouble seeing what she is doing.

13. Curveball

Curveball New Member

It is good to lend two helping hands, I like that idea. And if your like me and wear glasses well four eyes give much better attention to detail. Except my bifocals are weak so I take the glasses off for close up work :) That does not seem like a problem here.