[Ask a Girl] Pubic hair

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Lucky, Jul 18, 2010.

1. Lucky

Lucky New Member

When is this darn fad shaving your pubic hair going to go away? Not all of us men want a shaved pussy. I like and miss the nice full sensual look of a hairy but trimmed twat. Can't be fun keeping it shaved all the time.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

I grow mine out during horse camping season when I am not able to shave daily. Stubbly pussy + hours of time in the saddle = the Mother of all rashes. :ugh

I keep it shaved for the rest of the year and love the look and feel of it. My husband prefers it bare, but doesn't complain about my summer fuzz.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

I like a little muff to nuzzle my nose in too, Lucky.

4. cbrmale

Gold Member

I prefer shaved myself; my wife gets herself waxed every month or so. Easier than shaving, and no stubble with re-growth.

5. htoad

htoad Active Member

I like my wife shaved or trimmed, but it is more a fun preference and not a hard and fast requirement. For about the last 15 years she has shaved regularly (I I have shaved her) - once every couple of weeks. She says the consistent shaving over the years there is no more itching with regrowth.

A few years back there a humorous (from my point of view) incident regarding other women noticing she shaved, I may post it here or on my blog when I have time.

6. Northside

Gold Member

I like to eat pussy. I learned on a hairy one a long time ago. My ex shaved her hair for me and I found I liked that better. I also found that hair seems to retain some of the lady's natural scent, which I love too, so I'll eat them either way.

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

I kinda go both ways. I prefer a girl with some fluff.
    I prefer myself with fluff, but I'll shave it for my guy if he's really in the mood for a bald kitty lol

8. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I shaved for about a year and recently let it all grow out again. My boyfriend and I really don't care either way.