Pubic Hair

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Sportinwood, Jun 25, 2007.

1. Sportinwood

Sportinwood New Member

Just wondering if its just me that has noticed a trend, if you will, in the pubic bush. As I cruise around some of my regular site, mainly amature and voyeur sites, ones that have daily picture posts, I see to be noticing more 20-30 something females that have stopped shaving and are letting thier bush grow back. Maybe not all the way but it appears to me that the bush is making a come back, seeing alot less shaved bare vaginas. Is it just me noticing this, or is it safe to say that the "bush" is coming back into style. It would be great to hear what everybody else is seeing and even doing with thier pubic hair.

2. SWEEETEEZ

SWEEETEEZ New Member

I usually keep mine trimmed but i usually go along with whay my bf wants

3. Plums

Plums New Member

i do hope not !!! i'm really not keen on it, never have been, long gone are the days where i have to keep stopping eating mrs due to a pube stuck in my throat, awful things ! it's much better smooth, mrs likes it better too, and in return, i keep mine trimmed, and sack shaved,

man, it's just common courtesy ! i wouldn't eat ice cream with hair round it either !! lol

ewww, just had an mental pic of the ice cream vendor handing me a cone with extra hair around the flake ! yuk

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I have no preference, Bare, landing strip or full bush.
    I think that should be up to whatever the lady feels comfortable with.
    The one thing I don't like is stubble.

Hiker

5. lifespoetry

lifespoetry New Member

although pubic hair is obviously there for a reason (especially for women), I can say that I keep mine trimmed or off period...I will go so far as to if I can't get to the waxers for any reason, I will take chances on cutting myself just to get to the hard to reach places.... I might leave a little sometimes just for health reasons..(my gynie is an advocate for hair) my S.O. keeps his trimmed too..

6. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I'm completely with ya on the stubble, on men OR women. Eeeek. Nothing'll turn ya off faster than the feel of sandpaper in the most intimate moments.

7. Localboy_808

Localboy_808 New Member

Like I said before if you want your pussy eaten out shave :D...LoL

8. tr0n

tr0n New Member

What health reasons is pubic hair there for?

9. lifespoetry

lifespoetry New Member

Pubic hair is there to keep germs outta that region especially for women. Women are more prone to bacteria and things of that sort....it's also there for sweat control too....wow I thought most people knew that..I guess I was paying severe attention in sex education.. because it sure isn't there to look purdy

*edit* and it's also down there to catch stanka dank scents that one may be having...not armpit hair as well...

10. Sportinwood

Sportinwood New Member

Think we might have strayed a little bit from the original question......

11. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Just a little more on pubic hair.

Hiker

12. Bluesy

Gold Member

I always assumed it would be healthier to be bare because I would think the hair trapping sweat and secretions would make that area more prone to bacterial growth. Whatever. I'm staying bare because I love the velvety soft feel of a smooth puss :) Tongue slipping around a rose-petal soft vulva or getting brushburned on coarse hair? I know which I would choose.

13. lifespoetry

lifespoetry New Member

I hate the feel of hair in my mouth..ewww.....I am bisexual and personally when I go down on a female I am not trying to have hair getting caught places...I mean to have it trimmed is a nice touch too..but I can't stand bush..sorry that's just me though..and that goes for men...trim it! lol

14. buzzzzzz12

buzzzzzz12 New Member

Hope pubes make a come back

I hope pubes are coming back. I've never been able to shave or trim mine as my husband doesn't think a woman should be so vane as to get rid of pubic hair. Being from a Greek background (my husband is greek and my family are greek) my vagina and anus is extremely hairy with coarse black hair as well as a trail of hair leading to my belly button and have never had the privilge of wearing a bathing suit at the beach. I do shave my legs and underarms though (that is permitted). Visits to the doctor for pap smears etc is a bit embarrassing but the doctors have been very professional of course and just done their jobs without comment. The positives though is I dont have the pressures of waxing my vagina and spending so much time on that area. Of course my husband gets around the beach in just a tiny little brief speedo leaving nothing to the imagination with some pubes on show.

15. HoosierMan04

HoosierMan04 New Member

I prefer a little bush personally. Not a full on fro or anything, but a little bit of a "putting green". I am not so much into the cleanly shaven bush.

16. neverenough

neverenough New Member

The bush is making a comeback?

It's about damn time! :)

17. zapper

zapper Member

Agreed! Love a nice full bush! completely clean shaven always looks to me like some 8 year old girl, a complete turn off, enough to just kill it for me. don't mind trimmed, love full bush! Looks like a fully mature sexy fuckable woman! I am really not attracted to the bone rack completely shaved woman, give me a nicely shaped furry woman anyday!

18. Bluesy

Gold Member

The only reason you guys are pro-bush is that you haven't had the opportunity to feel my delightfully soft and smooth pussy! Like silk! Softer than flower petals! My pussy would make converts out of you :D :brow

19. BluShrtVigilanT

BluShrtVigilanT New Member

:lol :lol :lol :lol

20. neverenough

neverenough New Member

I don't know that I like that name... I think we need a new moniker. :)