prostrate milking

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jimluvs2, Nov 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jimluvs2

jimluvs2 New Member

Any Ladies ever sucked off a guy while probing his ass and rubbing the prostrate causing massive amounts of cum to expelled?

2. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

My wife always uses an anal toy to massage my prostate while she gives me a blowjob. Really intense orgasm and lots and lots of cum.

3. Emt

Emt New Member

After learning about milking the prostate in class, my gf and I tried it last year. Now, mind you, we've been big fans of anal play for years, and were not new to playing with the prostate. However, I didn't know one could MILK the prostate until a year ago. We tried it while I was on all fours and for the first time, we realized that the clear liquid being ejaculated was not semen but rather the prostate fluid. As oldkinky said, very intense!!!

I don't even need my dick stimulated, pure anal stimulation is enough to milk my prostate AND bring me to climax.

-Emt

4. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

emt, if you don't mind being blunt...could you give more details about knowing your on the prostate and what kind of movement/manuever is correct?

5. Emt

Emt New Member

Not a problem!

Your prostate is able to be stimulated manually two ways.

The first, which isn't as intense for me, is pressing hard on your perenium while erect. That's the small space in between your balls and your asshole. When pressing on it, and clenching your asshole at the same time, you should feel something flex, which is your prostate.

The second is by getting on all fours and inserting a finger up your ass. You need to reach about 2-4 inches in and put pressure towards your front. Almost as if you were going to poke straight into your balls/dick area. You will feel a small bump (about the surface size of a ping pong ball). When you rub into the bump, you'll feel a sensation that either feels like you have to pee or that something needs to come out of your dick. It's not a bad thing, but it takes some getting used to. Once you get accustomed to having your prostate stimulated, you can learn to cum just from the stimulation.

When being fingered or fingering yourself (if your partner is doing it while you are on all fours, they insert their finger and curve it down), you can put pressure on various areas inside your asshole and you won't feel anything intense until you hit the prostate and feel the sensation described. Another thing you and your partner will notice is that your prostate will begin to pulsate faster and faster the closer you get to orgasm.

Hope this helps and please feel free to ask more questions!!:)

-Emt

6. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

a ping pong ball! that's not small, i was thinking like a pea. and i don't feel the whole sphere shape, just a dome shape--right?

and does it have to be on all fours. i don't think he wants to get on all fours for me, what if he was on his back getting a bj, but i still aimed towards the front. and is it stroking like in and out the ahole, or is in back and forth over the same spot? and i can definitely reach it with a finger? i thought maybe it was further up.
    thnx

7. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

with all the anal i've been getting, it's time to turn the tables ;)

8. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

Your poor BF!

9. Emt

Emt New Member

You'll feel something between the SIZE of a pea and a ping-pong ball. But in reality it can be up to the size of a grapefruit.

Yes, he can be laying on his back. As long as you are probing toward the front of his body with your finger/toy. Yes you can definitly reach it with your finger, but communication is key. Be gentle but feel/poke around inside him. He should constantly be talking to you with each poke saying..."nothing, nothing, nothing, wait!, move right more, there it is!!!" Something along those lines. Doesn't sound to kinky/fun at first, but it can be mind-altering when you get it right ;)

-Emt

10. greek_god

greek_god New Member

i wouldnt exactly say that, haha....more like, your lucky BF!

11. schwa'd

schwa'd New Member

gotcha!! no sneaking up on him, right? :dgrin

12. igor

Gold Member

I have never had an orgasm from prostate stimulation but I have ejaculated, especially if I have not had an orgasm in a while. But combine that with stroking and the orgasm is really intense!

13. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

The most mind-shattering orgasms I've ever had were with a vibrating anal toy while getting a bj. Makes me shudder to think about it. I think I screamed so loud it cracked the plaster! I also had intercourse with that thing up my bum, and those orgasms were incredible as well. It does add another dimension to the intensity.

14. SallyMCrenolds

SallyMCrenolds New Member

lots and lots of cum is gooooooooooood

15. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

You ... Introduction Thread .... now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.