Prostate troubles....

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by FlaminFrancesca, Nov 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlaminFrancesca

FlaminFrancesca New Member

Hi all... I suppose this question is mainly for the guys. I am interested in trying prostate massage/anal play with hubby. Mainly because I think he'd really enjoy it, once he tried it, lol. Perhaps because the thought of getting fucked in the arse is such a turn on for me, (although I've not done it yet, but I digress...)
    In any case, I've mentioned it to him once, and he said something to the effect of, "I don't think so, I had my dr. do prostate massage once, and it was NOT a turn on"
    He does have chronic prostate problems/infections and his prostate is a wee bit enlarged. This is very rare, considering he is very healthy/athletic, surfs and all, and is only 32, but we've been dealing with it for a few years now.
    My main concern is that I don't want to do any damage or pain. I wa under the understanding that if you had prostate issues, prostate massage was actually recommended, but please correct me if I'm wrong. I do realize that there is a difference betwwen a medical professional doing p massage and me sticking my finger up his butt, lol... but how much difference?
    Also, if he expressed a *dislike* of the idea, should I just perish the thought? I am thinking that there are a few issues at play here, 1. his ongoing prostate problems and 2. his unspoken, but well known to me, fear that if he likes something in his ass, he must have gay tendencies, which is ludicrous.
    Should I just slip a well-lubed finger in right before he comes when I'm sucking him off?
    Or go even slower than that? (or not at all?)
    HELP!

2. dave_30

dave_30 New Member

lol get a baseball bat and shove it up there baby :)

No.. just kidding.

Well.. here is my take on it.. If he doesn't feel comfortable with it then dont do it..

Just talk with him about it .. See if he is at least willing to experament and see if it is something he might like or not.. There is only one way to find aout and that is to try it..

I wouldnt shove anything up there without letting him know first...

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I would go slower than that. Just a soft touch every now and then - almost accidentally. Sometimes we don't know how erotic something feels until we let go of some pre-concieved notions. Trust me, YOU sensuously rubbing his butt, and his Dr, 'probing his butt', are two very different feelings. I wouldn't penetrate until he gives you a sign that taking the next step is okay. And then, just a little at a time, until he's begging for it! :brow

4. kbate

kbate New Member

It is just a finger, but you had better ask first.

5. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

Ask him to massage your feet with lotion sometime. Have him lie with his head to your feet, both of you face up. The best positioning will depend on your heights. With me and my wife, she bends her legs (or crosses one over the other) so one is on my chest. I bend my knees so she can slip her arm (and hand) under my leg closest to her, which gives her easy access to all the good stuff.

When you've found the position, start lightly caressing his thigh, testicles and shaft. When he's hard put a little silicone lube in your palm and apply it generously to the whole region, from the tip of his penis to his perineum (that oh-so sensitive never-never land between the base of the testicles and the anus).

He may want to take you right away, but remind him that he has a job to do on your feet and you'll let him know when they've had enough.

A little slow stroking of the penis will put him in the mood for about anything, so extend the stroke to his testicles, gently caressing them, then back to the shaft, then from the tip of the shaft all the way to the perineum, and rub it for a minute; then back to long, slow strokes from the penis tip to the perineum. At this point he should be ready to enjoy a light touch to the anus (in passing).

I think you'll be able to figure it out on your own from there. Have fun. I'm sure your hubby will.

6. FlaminFrancesca

FlaminFrancesca New Member

I just wanted to thank everyone for their responses, they are truly appreciated! I will take it really slow, I just brushed the area a couple times "on accident" last night while giving him oral, and it seemed to have a very positive effect ;)

7. fantasien

fantasien New Member

He needs a anal ORGASM! that will solve his enlarged prostate problem!:D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.