Prostate Stimulation help needed.

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by HUMBLELOVE, Oct 19, 2011.

1. HUMBLELOVE

HUMBLELOVE Member

Girls and Guys is this a taboo subject with your SO?

Girls, does it bother you to do this for your man.
    If so and you still do it for him what steps do you take.
    For instance it freaks my wife out being down at my ass and looking at it, so do you go by feel or jump down there like a doctor?
    It would also freak my wife out if I was spread eagle.

Guys, what position do you prefer and do you masturbate at the same time or just enjoy your male g spot stimulation?

Guys do you prefer just pressure on your prostrate or do you like the whole anal thing, I know it feels good on the nerve endings but what do you like the best.
    Penetration into the anal canal deep penetration
    Prostrate milking
    prostate pressure only
    OR stimulation of the anus, slight penetration.

I am a bit confused I hear of milking the prostrate then I hear of prostate stimulators.
    With the stimulators like the Aneros do you just use it for pressure then have sex or masturbate.
    For milking a prostrate, can this be done with a small dildo or similar item?

I was curious once and tried a magic wand with an attachment and just sat on it and didn't touch myself, I did come slowly (didn't shoot) through a half hard penis, it was weird but I really like it, sort of got a body quiver type sensation, not sure if I liked the feeling of it in my ass the naughtiness of it or I actually was hitting my prostrate with the vibrator or all of the above..

I guess what I really want to try is the milking of the prostrate with no penis stimulation, I would like to see where that goes.

My wife is reluctant to try this but is willing, I will definitely not get her to stick any fingers in my ass so an alternative will need to be found.

Sorry to ramble but I am anxious to try this.

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

My man loves anal stimulation and it doesn't freak me out, squick me or anything else. I love doing that for him.

He's both done it to himself with toys and I've done it for him. The best toy that he's gotten to use for anal stimulation is the Rude Boy. Plugs don't do shit for him and I don't really see the point in them personally.

The Rude Boy is a C shaped vibrator that sits on the prostate and right below the balls. Vibrating you to high heaven and yes, you can come hands free from this.

I've also used dildos on him and he uses them on himself.

If I'm doing it for him, I normally have him bent over doggy style or laying on his back with legs up and open and I just go at it. It turns him on, making him insanely hard and 99% of the time, he'll cum hands free.

If he's doing it for himself, he likes to ride it or lay on his side stroking with one hand while using the toy with the other.

3. HUMBLELOVE

HUMBLELOVE Member

Your husband is extremely lucky to have you, I sincerely mean that.

When I first asked my wife about it, she got indignant and walked away. I'm not gonna post what she said because it hurt my feelings.
    Anyhow she came back upstairs later and apologized and said I don't know why I reacted like that.
    I told her to do a bit of research and if she felt uncomfortable after researching the subject that I'll never ask of it again.

4. Mittimer

Gold Member

Does your wife enjoy anal on herself? I'm just curious. Because honestly if she likes it on her, there's no reason she should be off-put because you like it on you.

5. thumper

thumper New Member

I wish I could figure out how to cum without touching my dick. Haven't been able to do that yet. Any tips?? Would rather receive on my knees, but since I have to masturbate at the same time, I lay on my back.

As far as play, my wife doesn't have a problem with it. She usually just uses her fingers and hand. Yes, I said hand. I love the feel of it and when she's in there, she can rub my prostate with her thumb. As far as toys, I have a medium and large plug. I love the feel of them when I use her Hitachi wand on the base of the plug after it's inserted. The vibrations travel straight to the tip of it.

6. lingham

lingham New Member

I have been doing prostate massage with aneros for almost 4 years. A couple of years ago I learned to have dry multiple orgasms without inserting anything or touching myself. They are the most intense orgasms I have ever had. I can sustain a multiple orgasm session for two hours.

7. HUMBLELOVE

HUMBLELOVE Member

Just the idea of her even exposing her ass to me gross's her out.
    I had anal with her once and she said NO WAY never again.
    It wasnt a pain issue, its just a dirty issue with her so I don't even ask anymore.
    As far as for me I wanted to try it with her but it is such a turn off for her I may forget about it.
    I just know how intense I cum when she puts external pressure there when I am cumming.
    All I can thing about when shes putting EXTERNAL pressure there, is how much I want her to be inside.

8. HUMBLELOVE

HUMBLELOVE Member

Which one do you have and is it as good as a vibrating one?

9. Mittimer

Gold Member

I personally suggest against the Aneros. You can achieve the same thing with a anal plug that costs $10 vs $50. Don't waste your money.

10. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

Anal stimulation is fantastic. My wife loves giving me a blowjob while she inserts a vibrating anal toy in me. My orgasms are much more intense and my wife loves doing it because she says I produce so much more cum and she loves a mouthful of cum.

She also loves fucking me with a strap on using our harness with vibrators. I lie on my back with my legs drawn up and she inserts the dildo in me while she lubes my dick and gives me a handjob. We usually cum together. She fucks me about once a week. Fantastic.:D

PM me for details.

11. Brittney

Brittney New Member

I literally JUST posted about this same subject on another thread. But my husband loves the anal thing. I got him the Aneros Helix after reading a review of it at Pleasure Reviews The Aneros Helix and the Multi-Orgasmic Man . While he hasn't achieved the multiple orgasms yet, he has definitely had the dry hands free orgasm while I was teasing the rest of his body. Definitely check it out.

12. Hornydude

Hornydude New Member

I have been using a prostate pro vibe, it makes me hard like a sixteen year old. Anything that vibrates against the prostate will do the trick and i have used everything in the toybox. Vibrating eggs are good also, you can wear them all day.

13. Paula

Gold Member

making him come by prostate stimula is easy. he shoots (pre)cum all over.

But why use this method? If I stick my finger in his ass the result is the same

14. Hornydude

Hornydude New Member

I have a Prostate Pro, it was a little big at first but I learned how to ease it in. I have also used a dildo with spinning parts inside and other battery powered things. A vibrating egg is also great. On occasion the orgasm feels like Im going to have a stroke, I was never very vocal but now a yell gets out from time to time because of the intensity. We have a toy website so we get to try all the latest things, makes the marriage stronger too!!

15. summa

summa New Member

sounds like maybe u should have chat with her about it, an enema takes the dirty issue out of it, i use one regularly anyways even if we arent planning on anal. if shes worried about it being dirty she's crazy to of not started using one already.
    and if shes still not game, buy one of the toys the others mentioned and give it a shot when your alone

16. chestinut

chestinut New Member

I have many different Aneros devices each one give a different sensation. It takes lime to master them but once you do WoW