Prostate pleasure for men. Your experience?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by martin9p2, Mar 9, 2011.

1. martin9p2

martin9p2 Member

I'd like to hear from men and women about pleasuring the prostate.

My wife and I have found a butt plug for me is anatomically INcorrect. We use a prostate massager which is shaped a special way, and the results are mind-blowing.

Now that it's established that a prostate massager is needed, let me dispel the myth about "massage". The purpose is NOT to rub the prostate. It might even be dangerous. And the goal is NOT to thrust it in and out of the butt. That's all wrong. Slide the prostate massager into place, let it stay there. When you get an erection, it presses (all by itself) on the prostate and seems to increase the hydrostatic pressure on the whole plumbing system and it feels heavenly. Then when you have an orgasm, it adds pressure to the ejaculation, it forces more semen out than normal, the muscle contractions press the massager against the prostate even harder, and the wife feels my extra pleasure. I repeat, do NOT rub yourself with it, and don't even mess with butt plugs or any other item that is round. The only thing better than a prostate massager is a partner's finger *if* that partner has practiced a bit.

When my wife is in the mood for an especially hard cock, she puts the prostate massage in my butt and says she can most definitely feel extra firmness.

Let me hear your prostate stimulation experience.

goldnuts likes this.
  2. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

we havent played with toys yet, but when she wants to shell finger my hole untill she hits the right spot.theres been two occasions were she was able to make me come with out touching my dick just my fingering and massaging my prostate. it does also seem to make me get super stiff and makes the sex awesome.

3. Dino

Dino Member

How long does it take you? I've tried and I don't get anywhere!

4. martin9p2

martin9p2 Member

Dino, exactly what did you try? Get yourself a prostate massage "device", plug it in so to speak, have sex as normal even if it's solo, the massager will do its work and you will be pleased.

5. lovn_my_bbw

lovn_my_bbw New Member

it takes like 10min if she does it just right

6. itsfreddo

itsfreddo Member

Be gettin into prostate play with myself for the last few years havin a prostate orgasm just blows my mind i finaly had my girl ass fuck me wit a dildo it was out of this world cant wait till she does it more its gets her off just as much as me

7. wowzer

wowzer New Member

luv masturbating anally!

8. rowdy3128

rowdy3128 New Member

used a dildo...like it better keeped still.....or move slowly............

9. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Have yet to have a prostate only orgasm, but I've definitely gotten some intense feeling from it.

10. hawkmoon269

hawkmoon269 New Member

I have also been trying to stimulate my prostate gland (on my own) I have an aneros and a Dr Joel Kaplan Vibrating Prostate Massager.

I have had no joy with the vibrator, I find it impossible to get it in the right position to feel anything.

With the aneros something is definitely happening but it's difficult to know exactly what and how to make it happen more. Sometimes my dick goes super hard, almost painfully so, but then not for long and then I don't know what to do (lmao).

I have experienced all sorts of ejaculate and orgasm variants (too many to describe in type), some have been greatly satisfying but none particularly intense that I was hoping for.

11. marbman70

marbman70 New Member

ive tried using a vibrator and it does nothing more than make me feel like ive gotta shit. Its a smaller vibrator but maybe not shaped correctly?

12. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

My wife uses a vibrating anal toy to massage my prostate while she gives me a blowjob. Fantastic orgasm. My wife says that I produce much more cum like this.

13. rogerwoger

rogerwoger New Member

Have a Aneros, it feels very good but have never managed to cum from just that alone.

14. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

15. rogerwoger

rogerwoger New Member

Well in addition to the Aneros I have experimented with various dildos and vibrators but none get me to the big O . . . the best I have found is the Nexus G Play as this has a built in vibrator, feels good but never an orgasm :(

16. curiousguy

curiousguy New Member

I've tried to get it done with my own fingers but have obviously never hit the right spots. Never tried an object though

17. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I tried , didn't like it really. Didn't hate it , maybe some day I'll try again