prostate orgasm

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by mrcock, Nov 11, 2012.

1. mrcock

Gold Member

I just had ma first prostate orgasm some hours ago. gotta tell ya, I never knew it is so different, so pleasureful. it just feels whole different way. and I really don't give a fuck was I ejaculating or not as I didn't touched the cock, the balls at all. generally it felt like I was dying, enjoying dying. what the fuck is that. enjoying not the fact of death or something like if you would be shot from kalashnikov having that little time understanding that you gonna die. I just felt like I am gonna die, or perhaps pass out, I was like, amazing, dying like this is a pleasure. I was always a hetero. I am still a hetero. seems like I would always be a hetero. but I just don't know should I hoping that I would stay hetero, or having pleasure that in future I could be gay or bi. the only thing amazing is I always viewed the situation like if I'd be a total receiving gay, giving gay, universal gay, bi, or hetero, if I'd like that that would be amazing. but really it seems fucked up, cause perhaps at future you'd be calling me mr gay or mr bi. fuck. just fuck. also when I had a regular masturbation after I slept for some hours still some liquid would come outta ma asshole. so I don't know. but it seems that it was worth trying as to me the truth is better then anything, always

the main difference between a regular orgasm, prostate orgasm is that a prostate orgasm is not as strong as a regular one, but when it ends a new one starts, you are just getting orgasms for free. it just keeps on going, you feel like dying, enjoying dying. really fucked up

:lol

#1 mrcock, Nov 11, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
  2. subnudeguy

subnudeguy New Member

Wow I would like to experience that

3. mrcock

Gold Member

I used an apple for that. spit as lube. I bite off all the skin off. I was biting off the apple diameter. I left it wide so the apple would fuck me up. I tried to get it up the asshole. it would hurt. it is hard to hurt yourself, so I bite off some diameter. then it got in. I left it up the asshole. then I was like I could have some constipation or painful shitting, so I shit it out. after some time it was in, out it started to hurt again, so I bite off some diameter again. it was getting in easier. also I bite the apple the way it was shaped as a bullet. it would easy get in, but hardly get out. so when I was shitting it out it would hurt more then when it gets in. then it was something amazing, fucked up. nerves that were transmitting pain started to transmit it like a pleasure. so I would get it up the asshole manually, then shit it out. then when I had full understanding of how the apple feels like up ma asshole, I would shit it out slowly. the constant shitting movement slow. when it was still up ma asshole I had a prostate orgasm. it felt like I was constantly shitting it out, but it wouldn't move perhaps cause asshole was shitting it out slowly or wasn't shitting it out at all, or perhaps cause ma middle finger would be close to the apple to know where the apple is. there is actually no need for some long objects, perhaps just for the better control of the object

4. BitchN

BitchN New Member

Let me get this straight......you put an apple up your ass to give your self a prostate orgasm?
    And when you put it in your ass and it was to big....you shit it out, and then ate the same apple into shape of bullet and stuck it back in your ass?

5. mrcock

Gold Member

I ate some until it got shitty

it was bullet shaped all the time, diameter was bigger at the start though

#5 mrcock, Nov 11, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
  6. BitchN

BitchN New Member

First of all you need a spanking!! :spank
    You don't eat shit that comes out of your ass!!:spank
    They make toys for that, if you don't have toys I'm sure you could find something to use.....maybe your finger?

7. mrcock

Gold Member

it is really nothing more then ass to mouth, thanks for the spankings though

with fingers it is not the same, as I would feel those little veins pulsing up the ass, I wouldn't want to damage them, so I stop. also buying toys for this seems like not time worthy. I like to explore. I am still a hetero

;)

8. mrcock

Gold Member

I just had one more

9. SWOJLO

Gold Member

42 years of happily eating apples just came to a very awkward stop. WTF man?

10. mrcock

Gold Member

I am just a lazy, disgusting bastard

11. SWOJLO

Gold Member

HA. You're killing me!!

12. mrcock

Gold Member

really, I gotta tell everyone

regular masturbation with the hand will never ever compare with a prostate orgasm, or I am just different

13. SWOJLO

Gold Member

Just saying that I will not be eating any apple pie this Thanksgiving. I may need a little time to gouge the image you have put into my minds eye out. Thank god you didn't tackle a pumpkin this early in your trials!!!!

14. mrcock

Gold Member

you know what is the most interesting?

you do not need the width, the length of a dick, a fist up your asshole. in fact, everyone who is going to try this shit out, do not stretch your asshole a lot. stretch your asshole as little as possible

#14 mrcock, Nov 14, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  15. igor

Gold Member

+1

16. too_thick

too_thick Member

Orgasm by thought alone tops them all. It's much more powerful then any other type.

17. mrcock

Gold Member

sarcasm?

:eyes

18. surreal_thoughts

Gold Member

:lol thank you for the laugh. That was hysterical despite how disgusting this act was. Like some of the other guys...I don't think I can eat apples for a while and I too might pass on apple pie this Thanksgiving...

19. justaniceguy

justaniceguy Member

rather eat apples than sticking them up me arse!!

20. mrcock

Gold Member