Prostate massage

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Yorkie, Jan 9, 2013.

1. Yorkie

Yorkie New Member

Well, ive finally got around to wanting to exploee prostate massage. I went and bought me some latex gloves, ky, i also dug out my wifes vibrator and a condom. I went straight for the vibe, got it lubed up and in it went. I was really surprised how easy it found its way in and before i knew it i ad got it in to the hilt, all 6 inch of it. It wasnt painful. I left it there and sqeezed my ass tight a few times and all was good. My aim was to find my prostate and try get the great feelings i have read about. I withdrew a bit as i knew i was too deep for that. What a strange feeling when withdrawing, slighly scary feeling really when you take things out. Well i continued to try finding my prostate but couldnt seem to find it. I have tried for the last 3 days with both my fingers and vibe. I am finding it a bit more pleasureable when i try now but i still dont seem to have found what im looking for. Has anyone got any advice on what i need to do next.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Don't have any pointers for you other than to get your own butt toys. I'd lose it if I found out my hubby was using one of my toys in his ass, condom or not.

There are lots of butt toys made for men, do yourself and your lady a favour and get one.

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

It's easier to lay on your back and put it in at an upward angle just a few inches. Like Barbwire said though, get your OWN toys. Using your wife's vibrators, condoms or not is just not acceptable nor is it hygienic.

4. Yorkie

Yorkie New Member

Ok thanks for the replies so far. Id like to clarify it is not one she will be using again as this one has been replaced by her new ones and i wouldnt put it back in her toy box.
    Im gonna wait a few days then try again. It has made me a bbit tender down there im trying too hard to feel any effects, maybe im too impatient

5. Anotherday

Gold Member

You could always ask the wife to assist, she should be able to get a much better angle.

Here's a hint, generally not that far "in" and it's upward towards your package. Should swell as you get more aroused.

When you find it and have an orgasm from massaging it, it's something worth finding that's for sure.

6. mrcock

Gold Member

if you'll find your prostate, don't poke it, it is more tender then balls

but you don't really need to locate it, it is all about the hornyness

:lol

7. curious_toungue

When I started with any kind of backdoor play I used a set of anal beads and slowly withdrew them when coming to an orgasm, for some reason I could feel them rubbing my prostate every bead on the way out and after that had an easier time finding it.