Prostate massage newbie with questions

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by wylder187, Oct 10, 2013.

1. wylder187

wylder187 New Member

Ok recently I've gotten more curious about prostate massage. Well I've been curious for quite a while but the stigma of a heterosexual man who is willing to put something up his rear for sexual purposes has stopped me. Well I'm not getting any younger so I decided what the heck I'm gonna give it a shot. I do have a few questions that hopefully someone can help me with. I have searched but the results can be kind of hard to get straight.
    Whats a good, decently priced massager to start with?
    Are there any negative aspects to it?
    My libido is pretty high so is there any problem with practicing on a daily basis?
    Is a vibrating option significant to pleasure? I know there are warnings that some vibes can cause some desensitization to a woman
    Any other advice/ knowledge will be much appreciated

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

To start with, just get a run of the mill prostate wand. Yes, it should vibrate. I've toyed with a male ass or two in my time (mainly my husbands) and he cums buckets when he has a vibrating toy in the rear. The vibrations can get intense, but over the years of us doing it, he's never complained of any sort of desensitizing affect. You can also do it as often as you like, or more importantly, as often as your bottom will allow you. Too much play and it could begin to get sore.

I wont bore you with my long diatribe about the hatred I harbor for people who pull the "I can't do this because I'm straight card even though I really want to do it". I'll say that you should be proud of yourself for taking a step in the right direction though for ditching that card and instead moving forward with something that will bring you an immeasurable amount of pleasure.

Negative aspects? You can make yourself sore. You can can possibly cause a small bit of bleeding if you aren't gentle to start with. Other then that (as far as my experiences go) you should be fine.

If you end up purchasing just a run of the mill prostate wand massager (they look like long skinner fingers with a bulb on the end of it) and you actually enjoy it, look into the Rude/Naughty Boy line. My husband has the Rude Boy and goes BONKERS over it. It's a C shaped...thing that you slide one end inside your bottom to press directly against your prostate and the other end cups your taint. There's a fairly strong bullet vibrator in the end of it that hums and buzzes you to a mighty fine hands free orgasm if you're lucky. It's done so with my guy many times. They are more on the pricy range. You're looking at $20-$30 for a prostate wand, and more like $70-80 for a Rude or Naughty Boy. It is absolutely something to eventually invest in if you decide you like anal play though.

All in all, just have fun. :)

3. Adventurer

Gold Member

My wife and I recently bought some anal plugs, mainly to use on me. :) I understand your feelings. I felt weird asking for it/suggesting it myself. But in the end (no pun intended) she didn't seem to mind, and she's willing to play! Good times all around! (Plus she's more open to trying anal herself.) :D

4. wylder187

wylder187 New Member

I'm not sure if I should confide in my wife yet. I'd love it if she could be involved but I'm not sure. She has a habit of wanting to experiment but after one time, even if she enjoyed it, she's done with it. Anal, masturbating together, or even having a plug in her while we have sex. Once and she's done