Prostate Massage..How to?

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by SexyCaramel, Jun 19, 2007.

1. SexyCaramel

SexyCaramel New Member

Ok..I want to build up to fucking my guy with a strap-on, but I know I cant just dive right into it. So I figured I would start with my finger instead. What are some techniques to a prostate massage? What am I feeling for when I am all up in there? :lol Some tips please...thanks :)

2. oldkinky

oldkinky Active Member

DW always uses an anal toy(Spectragels Vibrating Anal Tool, Anal T, Anal E-Z Bend or Anal Beads) to massage my prostate while she gives me a blowjob. Really intensifies my orgasms. Toys work better than fingers. Use lots of lube. He will love it!!!

3. Lickitalltwice

Lickitalltwice New Member

I think it is wonderful that you want to do this with and for your guy.
    I wish my GF would get into it.
    Trying to figure out how to approach her with it, difficult because I once asked about her using a strap-on on me and she said no.
    search male G spot and you'll get tons of info.
    I Pm'd you a few.

4. PistolGripped55

PistolGripped55 New Member

First of all, dont use your fingers. Get a nice soft dildo and lots of lube..try it on yourself first so you can get the feel of how slow to go. You have to loosen those muscles up to get more in. you/He will have to concentrate on relaxing his muscles and it wont take long and you will be all the way in. Once your in slowly pull the dildo almost out and push it back in really slow.. keep doing this and soon you will start to get very excited, for men the feeling is very hot, your man may cum before your done. Just remember to go slow.. buy yourself a nice LONG dildo, even the ones with vibration can be very hot. One other thing put a condom on the dildo, keep plenty of batteries on hand. Your going to need them! Have Fun!
    Wish I were There!

5. SexyCaramel

SexyCaramel New Member

thanks alot for tips..I am going to try it on him this weekend after he has had a few beers! Just want to make sure he is extra loose.:)

6. Oniichan

Oniichan New Member

have you guys even really gone there before? i mean like him and anal play? It might be disconcerting if pull off the sheets and are ready to ream him haha

7. SexyCaramel

SexyCaramel New Member

HAHHA..yes I have licked around and poked my finger in a little..I asked him if he was ready to go further; he said he was. Hope he is ready for a good "reaming" this weekend! :lol

8. silentscream

silentscream New Member

ummziz

what if he dosen't like anything in his ass, honestly i think it'd feal WEIRD. :drool (But weird isnt always bad)

9. Lickitalltwice

Lickitalltwice New Member

If he doesn't then he probably wont like it. But if he can get past that and practice a little he'll love it.
    It is the male G-spot and the ultimate orgasm for a man.