Prostate fingering

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Joer115, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Joer115

Joer115 New Member

My wife and I have a great sex life and one night while rubbing my balls she slid a little lower and rubbed my prostate and I loved it always wanted her to but was to afraid now she does it every time we have sex and is amazing I tell her sometimes stick your finger in and she tries a little but it never goes in like I want I can't bring myself to say lets get lube I mean reality I would love for her to put a strap-on on and go nuts on me but that is out of question but is there something I could tell her to do or I can to help her finger gently go in more so she can finger my ass more

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

You should be able to talk to her.

Maybe when she's doing it, put your hand over hers and push her fingers deeper. Or finger her ass like you want her to do to you. Another option is to buy some toys.

I'm female and have never "helped" a guy like that before but the orgasms they Have are amazing. Just talk to her, what's the worse she can say, "no"?

3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Why is asking her to use a strap on out of the question?
    Also, please no walls of text. There are literally no breaks, commas, periods or anything else in your post.

4. Redline1

Gold Member

My wife just started this also. She likes to start with a lot of precum... She will rub and squeez my cock for more. Until her finger is dripping. Then work it in from there. The more she fingers my ass the more precum there is. Good luck its awesome!!!

5. Joer115

Joer115 New Member

Sorry I was typing on my phone and didn't even realize. A strap-on is out of question because I think that's a little to extreme for her I think. I may be just to scared to ask also haha, but I know she would finger me more but I'm to tight I guess. Should she be able to slip right in. All kinda new to us.

6. Joer115

Joer115 New Member

Thanks ill have to try and push for that. God I love when she does it. We are going to have sex hopefully tonight and tommorow so ill see how it goes. Thanks for all the replies.

7. Redline1

Gold Member

Let us know how it goes. Make sure you show her your appreciation!!!! So that it happens again!!!