Prospective Male Strippers

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by slickncrazy, Apr 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slickncrazy

slickncrazy New Member

I'm 20 y/o male and I'm planning on becoming a stripper. I'm looking in on doing some gigs at certain venus including clubs and and appropriate straight male stripclubs if those actually exist. I also want to do presentations at private affairs such as bacheolrette parties, and College / University soriority events. I plan to do this around northern NJ and / or Sothern California.

I'm asking if anyone have any suggestions, where to go, what to do, etc..

I'd also like to know what exactly a male stripper does during the act as in general and perhaps in contrast of female strippers. This can be all in consideration to differing atmospheres, etc.

Lastly, what has been on my mind for the longest time is that if straight male strippers actually get totally nakid (I mean like your dick is waving in the air in full view without obstruction for everyone's pleasure) Also, what usually happens when the stripper makes contact with a customer from the stage then after that a small proposition is made between the stripper and the customer or in short, what would happen in a lapdance scenario.

I hope this :bdance will be an enjoyable career while I'm in college.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.