Property Damage: It seemed like a good idea at the time.

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by CleaverFace, Jun 3, 2012.

1. CleaverFace

CleaverFace New Member

"That's it! I'm taking this thing down!" I announced to the chandelier, rubbing my forehead after colliding with the ill-fitting adornment. The chandelier had no place in my apartment, it hung much too low for a person like myself (standing at 6'3" tall) to be safe around it. The sharp angles of the ornament left a small cut along my hairline, which sealed its fate as a former hazard now delegated to adorning a much more luxurious trash-bin as a consequence. I removed the glorified lamp from the ceiling, which left a small hook hanging by a chain at around face-level. I was immediately inspired by the make-shift meat-hook.

Waiting to put my devious plan into effect, I started the preparations; moving furniture away from the hanging hook, scrunching up 3 small t-shirts and my dog's leash in my pocket. Once the preparations were complete, I sat at the couch and read, waiting anxiously for Nicole to enter the front door. When Nicole walked into the room, I remained quiet to let the mystery set in.

"What happened to the chandelier? Why's the dining room table over there?" She inquired, confused. "Did you hit your forehead? Jesus, Mitch, you're bleeding." She kissed my forehead and placed her thumbs around the fresh wound.

"Don't worry about it, baby. I have an idea, don't be freaked out, okay?" I said, putting my hands on hers and slowly directing them behind her back. I kissed her, trying to assure her that I was fine. When her hands were together behind her back, I pressed her elbows together and tied them. She immediately burst in excitement and began forcing her tongue into my mouth between excited gasps and whimpers, which she couldn't stop and my hands trailed down her legs, and I bit at the edge of her underwear while knotting her ankles together.

"I was waiting for you." I smiled, while sealing her eyes away with the final remaining shirt. "Come here."

She hopped clumsily, while I guided her by the shoulders, ensuring she wouldn't fall. Once she was below the hook which once suspended the dangerous and hideous chandelier, I wrapped the dog's leash around the t-shirt which held her elbows together. Slipping the leash through its own loop and hooking it onto the chain, the chandelier was now replaced with a much more fitting and beautiful ornament: a gorgeous, bound woman, balancing on her tip toes, leaning forward to display her cleavage. My plan had worked so gloriously that I simply had to enjoy the view. I walked around her, scanning her figure up and down. She was now the most elaborate and beautiful piece of interior design I had ever made.

Her hips swayed anxiously, while she playfully struggled against the bindings. I pulled her breasts out of her shirt and playfully smacked them, an action to which she groaned in surprise. Her nipples filled my mouth, as I knelt down beneath her. Her pants were hard to slide down because she hand been rubbing her own thighs together in excitement, but once they gave way, they revealed a soaked pair of underwear that did a poor job of holding back the overflowing moisture which trailed down her thighs. I walked around behind her, slipping off her underwear and grinding my hard, throbbing cock against her round ass. She responded by pressing against me, arching her back.

"Oh fuck yes." I said spitting on myself and working it all in, eager and ready to enter her. I didn't need much, as the precum had already slipped down my shaft. She wiggled her hips from side to side coyly, inviting me. I slid into her soaked pussy and held on to her hips, pulling her against me. She danced on her tip-toes, receiving me, screaming in excitement, squeezing me either in spite or as a favour.

Watching her ass cheeks ripple against my hips, I felt the build up, and squeezed her hips harder, pounding against her, wrapping her hair around my fist for leverage. She recognized my mannerisms, jolted forward and wiggled her ass side to side playfully.

"You don't cum yet," She said. "Suffer."

"You fucking thief," I slid myself back inside her, making up for the lost time by driving into her. "That was my cum you just took from me."

She giggled between groans, and her groans grew more rhythmic and higher in pitch, until liquid gushed between her thighs, soaking her jeans, panties and the shirt I tied around her ankles beneath her. My hand collected as much of this liquid as I could from her slit, and I put my fingers in my mouth, tasting her fluid. It was salty and somewhat thick.

Her orgasm had excited me beyond containment, and I drove my throbbing cock into her dripping pussy to return the favour. I had been so turned on, that I forgot I was pushing against her very far, which was placing a lot of strain on the chain which connected Nicole to the ceiling. The chain gave way, taking with it a sizeable chunk of the ceiling.

We both stood, shocked at the damage we had both caused. A segment of Nicole's back now covered in the dust that inhabits dry-wall, which she wiped off after I released her from her bindings.

"You didn't get to cum, did you?" She inquired, looking down at me while I untied her ankles.

"No, I didn't. I thought this was a really cool idea too."

"Stand up." She said, kneeling down and playing with herself while sucking every drop of cum out of me.

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

[​IMG]Bravo!

3. CleaverFace

CleaverFace New Member

Ha! Thank you Barbwire. I'm not worthy of your praise, by the way.

This got, like, no comments, I was just going to tuck my tail between my legs and admit defeat. =P

4. Silkycat

Silkycat New Member

Oh dear... This is far too sexy to be reading at work XD...

But I did anyway Oo.

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

Now why would you say that? You are a fun to read, talented writer. You are so worthy.

6. CleaverFace

CleaverFace New Member

[​IMG]

=) It's just your stories bring all the boys to the yard, and damn right, they're better than mine.

7. Barbwire

Gold Member