Pronounced Clitoris

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by GareBear83, May 23, 2011.

1. GareBear83

GareBear83 New Member

So a little while ago, I had sex with this girl - yes, a girl, please leave any and all jokes of poor taste at the door, thanks - who had a large clitoris. From my fair share of personal experience, and a quick google verification, the typical clitoris is about the size of a pencil eraser (though anatomically, they all extend further into the body). Externally hers was, for the sake of rough comparison, the size of a baby carrot.

It didn't freak me out, but I never encountered one like this before and didn't quite know how to go about my normal routine down there. Would anyone out there be willing to weigh in on the subject? How common it is? Your experience and if you did anything differently?

Figured this would be an appropriate forum to discuss. Cheers, friends.

2. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

As far as comparisons, I only have one subject to study. I'd say she could be described as a small baby carrot size when she gets to maximum arrousal.

What works best seems to be focusing my tongue on the clitoral hood. She likes it best in 69 position.

3. olsonski

olsonski New Member

I'm so jealous. Girls like that are rare, and I think its a big turn on. I wouldn't be able to pry myself away from her.

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

When I was in my teens I had a GF with a similar size clit.
    As a newbie then to the sex thing I did not think much of it until much later as I never could understand why so many women since had such small ones and in one instances almost nothing at all!
    BTW the girl in question was a very horny person but then in those days I was too.

5. GareBear83

GareBear83 New Member

Interesting. So work the hood more, especially in the 69 position? Might have to try that next time. I usually just rubbed the head of my dick on her clit for a little while before I put it in. Also, found that in the cowgirl position, she came pretty quickly and hard, which only makes sense.

6. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

I am so jealous :( .. My clit is tiny until I am aroused

7. Retro101

Retro101 New Member

a small carrot?? that almost sounds like she's boarderline hermaphrodite.
    I find my wife's clit gets a lot bigger when we have anal (size of a pea) but nothing close to a carrot

8. Barbwire

Gold Member

Mine's prominent most all the time, I guess I'm a shower, not a grower. :lol

It's not baby carrot sized though, and I can't for the life of me figure out what kind of vegetable it looks like.

I DO know that it is always wise to work your tongue around the clit hood before going under it. Clits are sensitive things and too much stimulation can actually be annoying at best and painful at worst.

Oh and, when a guy rubs his dick on my clit it doesn't do a lot for me. I guess it's too blunt of an instrument. ???

9. Kermit

Gold Member

Nothing gets a thread going better than Barbwire talking about her clit lol

10. Untamed

Verified Gold Member

A pea probably best describes the size of mine when I am aroused. Maybe even a baby pea :( If it's smaller does that mean I am less sensitive?

11. olsonski

olsonski New Member

Nope, studies have revealed size doesn't matter much when related to sensitivity

12. MitchieG

MitchieG New Member

I'd be freaked out probably. I thought clitorises (clitori? Clitoris as the plural? A gang of clitori doesn't sound right. Wait, I chose gang instead of "gaggle" or "pack?") that size caused the women pain, but it's nice to know that if I see one that size I shouldn't freak out and call it a "vagina-thumb."

13. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi Untamed,
    I guess it is a bit like a guy's penis; it's not the size that counts so much but what you do with it :)
    Many guys worry about the size of their doodas and I must admit I used to as well when I was young and not used it but now plenty happy with my medium -small fella. Got me into lots of wonderful places and needless to say much trouble :D

14. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

I did say small baby carrot. I was thinking like the baby carrots that are like the runt of the litter where there's one in the bag that's way smaller than the rest.

15. GareBear83

GareBear83 New Member

Haha, yeah, maybe I should be a little more clear. It's more like the description above - one of the smaller baby carrots of the bag, but definitely bigger than a pea. Plus, I don't know if bigger necessarily means more stimulation, but Barb - good call on the tactic.

Always best not to dive right into it. Gotta work the area and be coy with that slippery little guy first. Still, at first sight, it threw me off of my routine. Maybe next time I'll just say fuck it... and, well.... fuck it.