Problems

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Kemorowolf, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Kemorowolf

Kemorowolf New Member

I'm a 21 year old in ohio and i have a large girlfriend she isn't fat she's just a bit larger than most girls well everytime we tray to get together and make love i won't fit in her no matter waht position it won't work and i'm feeling very sad since i'm still a V i think it's my inexperience that is the problem is there any sugesstions anyone could give me to help me out ??

2. PitGtarMan

PitGtarMan New Member

Have you tried foreplay? It sound like she is not wet yet. You need to get her excited. Communication is of utmost importance. If you keep trying the way you seem to be you will hurt her (you may hurt her physically too). There is no rush take your time and ensure she feels safe loved and sexy.

Pete

3. pirouette

Gold Member

Perhaps work on your flexibility? Consider trying more unusual positions? What have you tried? i guess I don't really know what you mean when you say you don't "fit".

4. Kemorowolf

Kemorowolf New Member

Thanks

I really appriciate the advice i did try forplay infact she ussually comes at least once and is very wet and very willing to go to the next mile as am i it seems like i just can't find her vagina when i start to shove it in it's either too high too low or just not synced up when we get started in any sex position we tried missionary and her on top of me and neither works i dunno what the problem is it's like the right keyhole bu t the wrong key i'm 8 in so i know it isn't length

5. PitGtarMan

PitGtarMan New Member

have you tried gettin her to guide you in?

6. Kemorowolf

Kemorowolf New Member

No is that nessesary

7. PitGtarMan

PitGtarMan New Member

yes sometimes it is. Or you can just watch what you are doing, its a great view.

8. cbrmale

Gold Member

I had lots of sex with a very pregnant wife in the past, so with the right postion, sex is always possible.

I always get my female partner to guide me in, ever since my first time with a very experienced older lady (lucky me for that). As far as positions go, when my wife was pregnant the most comfortable were her on top, spooning (a good one) and cuissade (brilliant one this). Never missionary once she got beyond four or five months.

Try getting your lady to do the guiding, and you may be surprised!

9. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Some women are embarrassed to do the guiding because they don't want to be seen as "taking charge" in any way, despite the fact that many men find it a turn on. In missionary and cowgirl she should definitely guide you in. Just say, "Put me in the right place, honey." Or you could try doggy style with the lights on. It might be easier to see where her vaginal opening is.

10. Staypuff

Staypuff New Member

Well, you could start off with some fingering and whatnot, then you will really know where you are supposed to go. ^^
    Just a thought.

11. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Okay, Hi, I'm Mel, the local blunt smartass. Nice to meet you. Forgive me if I offend. :end of disclaimer:

First, stop thinking of her as bigger. Please. You love her and want to make love to her/have sex with her, or you don't. Her size matters not.

My suggestion for every man, or any woman who also wants to love a woman, learn her body. Pleasure her, with your tongue, your fingers, or a toy, and WATCH. Learn her parts, how she's put together, cuz every woman is different. You reach down on me and try to part the lips, you're not gonna hit the right spot. God split me in two the wrong way, and one side is longer and puffier and one side barely exists. If ya don't take a good long look first, you aren't gonna know that. Look at her. Learn how to part those lips and get to the center of her while you're looking. Then you'll know how to do it with your eyes closed, or when the view isn't so clear.

12. Dreama

Gold Member

Have her guide you in. Being bigger isn't an issue. I'm a size eighteen, and even though I am trying to lose weight, I am what I am. And, my fiance and I don't have problems with sex. We trust each other and are open in what we communicate to one another. Ask her questions about what she likes. Maybe you aren't pressing the right buttons. I am absolutely confident that if you talk to each other bluntly about it, you will understand what you both may have been doing wrong. As far as size goes, it really doesn't matter. I'd be willing to say that she is probably a lot smaller than me, anyway. Have confidence, patience, and be understanding.

13. juicyjenny

juicyjenny New Member

Anxiety can spoil your performance.

Have her guide your penis. Everyone knows the road to their mouth even when the eyes are closed. Make her feel loved and confident enough to help you in. Size of penis is never a problem if you know what you are doing. Take time out to read up good books on lovemaking. You'll find the information you gather very useful. She should also do the same. You need to relax and take things easy. Anxiety can spoil your performance.
    -------------------------
    link removed (spam)

#13 juicyjenny, Jan 20, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2007