problems

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by walker2008, Jan 5, 2009.

1. walker2008

walker2008 New Member

in short, i cant last. i no longer know what to do. i feel as if there is nothing i can do. alcohol works a little lol, but still not to much. i have looked up info but it all seems to be nothing but a gimmick. is there anything i can do or am i screwed? it has put a strain on two relationships. they didnt end for that reason, luckily they were good girls, but it definately didnt help. any advice is appreciated

2. Dreama

Gold Member

Practice-you're only 21. Lots of men your age have this problem. Also, try pleasuring them orally or with your hands before you even start intercourse. That will help.

3. jackieizluv

jackieizluv New Member

I second the motion, honey. You have your whole (sex) life ahead of you! From my experience with boys who had the same problems, usually loosening up is a good idea. Try masturbating a little while before having sex, as the initial release may help you last longer. Plus it doesn't help to attune your thoughts to something else while having sex. Usually it's more of a mental thing. Good luck, hon!

4. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi Walker,
    It worked for me many years ago; practice, practice, practice and then some more.
    Masturbate every day or several times a day but instead of jerking at a gallop, take it easy and as you approach climax throttle off and wait a while before resuming. On each occasion try to last out a little longer in order to attain the control you desire.
    Another little trick is to squeeze the base of your penis with your forefinger and thumb in ring form just before reaching climax so as to decrease the sensation and of course you can attempt to delay by using a condom as a physical barrier to decrease sensitivity.
    Fear not you are not alone. In my case the first time a female touched my penis with her hand I shot and often after just putting on a condom in her presence would do it too so in fact you are ahead of that already.
    Good luck

5. saraseasprite

saraseasprite New Member

My 38yo BF is still like this. We often use a toy first or after because he can never last very long.