Problems with Doggie Style

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Jewcifer, May 24, 2012.

1. Jewcifer

Jewcifer New Member

My favorite positions is from behind but my wife has a super sensitive nerve on the back wall of her vagina just as you go in. This makes it difficult because the top of my penius hits that nerve distracting from the tip hitting her g-spot. Does anyone have any suggestions so we can make it work and have her enjoy it?

2. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Change the angle of entry so that your penis points downwards pointing towards her navel rather than up towards her back.
    To achieve this you may need to experiment with her height relative to yours by either raising yourself or probably easier lowering her butt by selecting a lower platform.
    Also if she lies her head down on a pillow whilst kneeling exposing her rear to you this does offer that kind of alighnment.

3. Meee

Gold Member

Try having her up straight on her knees, instead of bending forward in the usual doggy position on all fours. She can hold the headboard to steady herself if it's necessary.

And welcome to the forums.

4. skinnyminnie

Gold Member

I have to be extremely aroused and very wet for doggy style not to hurt at least a little bit. Usually I like to do this position last, preferably after I already came. That way he can enter without me being in pain. Rubbing my clit while in this position also helps. It kind of distracts me and makes me wetter so he can do whatever he wants behind me. I also noticed that it is better if I am on my hands and knees with my head in the air or standing on the floor with my hands on the bed/table rather than lying my face in the pillow. Keeping myself at a 90 degree angle takes away from some of the tension and pressure. After a few minutes, I can relax and then lay my face down on the pillow which of course increases the pressure/pain/pleasure...etc.

5. gyfo

gyfo New Member

Another suggestion....

Have her lie face down on the bed with her legs closed. Climb ontop and enter from behind. this was tricky for me at first because initially I didn't have a lot of flexibilty in the base of my Penis. And after the first few times of trying this position the morning after my unit was a little bit tender. But so worth it because it is totally different and your cock gets a nice pivot inside her.

For less of a pivot inside her put a few cushions under her lower tummy to get her ass propped up in the air. This is also really nice.

I struggle sometimes with a good angle as I'm about 6.4 ft and smaller girls with shorter legs is a bit trickier. Somtimes I stand on the floor next to the bed. With her kneeling on the edge. I can bend my knees to get to the right height and she can lower her chest to get the angle she wants...(This is a good workout for my quads lol)

Meee's suggestion is awesome as well. For me sex is a lot about the visuals. And when I'm pounding away from behind its nice to be looking down her chest and watching her breasts heaving and bouncing. Yummy :D

6. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

Point downward like said in the other reply, but also if she tilts her hips.
    I'm not the woman so not sure if this is an option for her.

7. babeshiela

babeshiela New Member

Try to lubricate it more and change the angle position like doing it in a spoon style . I'ts like doggie too. Also dont pump it very hard it could really hurt her.

8. strtsexboy

strtsexboy New Member

I love doggie I have her on all 4's hehe,I lean over her back my arms beside her or hold her shoulders and hump like u see a dog do it.