Problems with an Ex...I need advice

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by SirDudeness84, Mar 9, 2007.

1. SirDudeness84

SirDudeness84 New Member

I meet a girl back last April, she was hired to work at my store through croporate so I met here aweek after she started. Se borke up with a BF of hers wo had been with her for 3 years. Slowl she strats flirting with me very openly, and eventually connvinces me to leave my then girl for her. A good 2 months pass, until she starts acting weird and Shady...then I check he away message one day and it reads her initials (hearts) her ex's initials. I doubted her and fired her...but she refused t let me fire her and stuck around at a 7 hour an hour job go knows wy. Any, she quits at some point. Months later I see her at a abar and acts like my best friend. Even calls me to tlak to her afterwe leave (at 4 am) I blow it oof. Suddely i get a miyspace friend request from her...which she made days in advance of creating her account. two weeks later, she texts me howm much she misses me and she wats to hang out. after we met that nght, blows me off entirely.blows me off for a solid wee. So is ent her a nasty myspace letter and told her to never contact me agin a week ago and i block here from my myspace. so out of the blue today, i notice she in one aim...on the only SN i know she has, which she hasnt used since last summer. Coinidence??? She does like me, I just cant figure out on what level, cuz Im in love and do anything to be her dude. I think about here when Im with other chicks. I wish I was a responsble enough dude to marry her...i dont know what to doo...Im sure she is playing gamews, but are tehy games to play with heart or games to test how bad I wanth her...HELP ME

2. Elvis

Elvis Member

It's the old game of life and love and there is no advice to give that will cure it.

Keep on trying to do the best you can, but remember you may be trying to get involved with someone who won't be your ideal partner.

3. SexyScorp

Gold Member

I have learned over the years that we meet the most challenging of people for one reason and one reason only....

...to learn about ourselves, and then maybe to move on when the lesson has been learned...

Its very painful at times, but great learning....

Good luck to you :)

4. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Sir-84
    I would doubt that anyone can give the advice you need.
    But I think I would keep dating your current GF and seeing
    the one that is bugging you till you get it sorted out
    Their is (unfortunately) a lot of women out their that
    are only interested in conquest.
    So go with your feelings on this.

Hiker:sf

5. Logger

Gold Member

Dear Sir Dude 84,

One challenge seems to be that you don't have a comprehensive plan for helping the lady to be faithful to you. You seem to want her to be true to you. Checking on her behind her back can be one part of a plan. I just try to give extra time and attention if I feel my woman is slipping. I have had to confront my woman a couple times. It seems that you are not confronting the lady with your true concerns. It is sometimes a challenge to present requests for fidelity directly. Have you talked to her about your suspicions and your sneaking around behind her back checking on her?

Another challenge seems to be that your earning power is not really enough to ask a woman to stop working and have a couple children. What can you do to increase your earning power? What can you do to find an affordable house with a yard for children to play?

6. kora

kora New Member

SirDudeness84, what a story:)
    I see u are crazy about her..Well, as a girl, i can advise you the following. This kind of girls try to seem independant, strong and like to make shit of guys. She could get you and convince you to leave your previous girlfriend. She likes to feel her power over you..blow you off as you said. Why she does it? Cause looks for a man, with a stronger charachter...women like to be owned by powerfull men. Men who will show their power everywhere including bed. She needs to be afraid to lose you, to offend you..she has to know that you can be harsh with her.
    You can write your story in www.failurestories.com I am sure you will gain MANY votes:)
    I plan to write about suck sex i had...who knows maybe i will win cool jeans, and my butt will find me a new guy:p

7. SirDudeness84

SirDudeness84 New Member

Thanks for the advice everyone. I just reread what I wrote, and I was pretty whacked out on xanax when I wrote it so I didn't quite get my story across the right way, but its close enough for me not to retype it. I think Kora hit the nail on the head. When we first started seeing eachother she was pretty nervous that I was throwing the fuck around to other chicks. But once I started really fawning over her, I lost her. It's hard to explain why I feelthe way I feel about her. I've been with other girls for much longer periods of time, been far more intimate with many other girls, but something about her just does it for me I guess. Well, when in rome I guess. lol.

8. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

It sounds like you need a Dom That
    treat you like shit then do what She wants to do.
    watch out or She will tie you up then bring them
    home and have You cook dinner for them.

Hiker:sf

9. SirDudeness84

SirDudeness84 New Member

I don't think so.