problems getting it up

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by pagusas, Jul 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pagusas

pagusas New Member

Well my girl wants to have sex, and we have been doind a ton of foreplay lately, well i have been to her that is. But i'm having this small problem, I feel almost to nervous and i can't get it up! its strange cause i'll be making her all hot, doing everything i can, but i just feel almost to nervous and just plane can't seem to get it up. any suggestions for calming down or at least getting it up? I am a virgin, so i guess i have reason to be nervous, lol. The sad thing is we start out and i'm all wanting to go at it, but then i just get nervous :(
    I've always felt relaxed around this girl the intire time i've known her, hell we're in love and will probably be engaged soon. I just need to get past this little thing.

2. bobcat

bobcat New Member

funny, usually nerves or fear can produce sexual desire, due to the proximity of these receptors in the brain.

Have you tried getting her to play with your bits? Other than that, just make sure the experience is mutual.

Is she also a virgin? If not, it would probably explain your nerves, for you are worried about your performance, and that she might be unimpressed. Just talk to her about it, and let her make the moves then.

Other than that, make sure you are comfortable with you enviroment, and concentrate of the sexiness of it all, rather than the scaryness of it all. Try not to plan for it, make it spontanious. So take her out to a fine restorant, go for the oysters and wine, have a great relaxing evening, and see where it leads.

Last resort, pop a valium...lol.

I don't this probably wont help you at all. Just enjoy, dont think. It should be magic.

3. bobcat

bobcat New Member

oh bugger. I thought of what it may be. Were you using a condom? If so that might be it. Alot of guys find it can kill an errection. The usual solution is to spank you monkey with one on.

4. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

I agree with bobcat....all points. Yep I've had problems with condoms too.

5. WebDesigner

WebDesigner New Member

Yea same here. If you were using a condom that is probably your problem.

6. pagusas

pagusas New Member

ya i am using a condom, and no she's not a virgin, only me :( I'm spending the weekend with her starting today, so hopefully things will just play out right.

7. WebDesigner

WebDesigner New Member

Yea the condom is the problem then... probably.

8. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

You could also try using a cock ring. Once you are hard slip it on and it will keep you real hard. You can get them anywhere fine adult toys are sold.

9. WebDesigner

WebDesigner New Member

I just got a cock ring today actually, my friend gave me one that he just bought today. But... I'm not 100% sure how to use it lol, he didn't give me directions or anything.. :( someone please tell me!

10. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

OK....is it an actual metal ring? If so you will have to slip it on while you are soft. They come in various sizes so you will want one thats not too tight when you are soft. Because when you do get hard it will be too tight and maybe painful. To put it on,all you have to do is put your cock thru the ring and then your balls.(thats why you have to be soft) The ring when on right will be at the base of your cock.The premis of the ring is to keep blood in the penis so you won't lose the hard on.So don't wear it for more than 30-45minutes. I prefer using the adjustable rubber ring. Its just more comfortable. Also you will probably have an intense orgasm wearing the ring,so get ready....LOL

11. slickncrazy

slickncrazy New Member

I dunno...cock rings sound way to un-orthodox to me...but that's just my opinion. Actually green tea helps for me. Ultimately, you just stick to forplay and you shouldn't go right into sex, give it all the time in the world. Having sex for the first time and turning out being a great experience rarely ever happens.

And BTW...you're getting engaged at such a young age??? stay in college and see how your relationship works out there in such a situation. I know people in my family who have been married from a really young age and it aint working out today and it even affected me, but that's another story. Anywayz, I'm not your father so it's only my opinion. Do what you want to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.