Problems Ejaculating

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by imaginati0n7, Jul 12, 2012.

  1. imaginati0n7

    imaginati0n7 New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    New Jersey
    Okay, so here goes. I recently got married - 2 months to the day, but Ive been dating my wife for 6 years (lived together for 1.5 years). Weve been very adventurous when it comes to sex but Ive had this problem ejaculating during sex.

    Since my puberty years till now (13 years), I've probably masturbated about once a day. Its not exactly once a day, but just on average - i may not do it for two or three days, and then the next day I may do it two or three times in one day. I have no problem ejaculating during masturbation.

    During sex (and this dates back before my wife), I've always had a problem with ejaculating during sex. I'm hard and horny (no problems with ED or pre-cumming), I just can't get to that ultimate climax, the point of no return. During sex I say I ejaculate 10% of the time. The other 90% of the time, we do this "help method" in which she jerks me off or I jerk myself off while she kisses me, sucks on my nipples, licks my balls, etc. Once I get to the point of no return, I try and go insider her real quick and finish the job. By the way - this sucks, doesnt feel as good as a regular orgasm during sex. I've even had to fake an orgasm (never with my wife previous sexual encounters), can you believe it? A guy faking an orgasm.

    As I said before we are both very adventurous, and have no problem trying new things - games, new positions, new locations, roleplaying, etc. However, I want to ejaculate a 100% of the time. I've considered quitting masturbation altogether, any other remedies I could try?

    Please help
     
  2. igor

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jan 13, 2006
    Messages:
    4,110
    Likes Received:
    163
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Chicago area
    Well, yeah try slacking off on the masturbation. It sounds like a form of PE (performance anxiety). Maybe you are afraid of getting her pregnant or something. But hey - any finish is good.
     
  3. Sirramm

    Sirramm New Member

    Joined:
    Jun 14, 2011
    Messages:
    19
    Likes Received:
    7
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Maryland
    I've suffered from this very same problem for many many years! It's actually called 'retarded ejaculation' and is not as rare as some would believe. I actually saw a doctor for this after a full three day weekend at a swingers party being hard and having sex multiple times and NEVER cumming! It was great to be able to go go go go but not blowing a load was frustrating to say the least and actually lead to the divorce since she loved to swallow and I couldn't produce. After several years I'm finally able to cum, although it sometimes still takes time.

    I've also discovered early morning sex is best for me to allow me to cum faster. You just have to find your 'time' and then work from there. Hope it helps! Hang in there and know you are NOT ALONE with this issue!