[Ask a Girl] problem...

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by homersampson, Nov 13, 2013.

1. homersampson

homersampson Member

I have been with my woman for years. My problem is that almost every time we have sex I go to deep. I know when she is about to cum I can go all the way in but not until then. Any tip and tricks out there to help? I am tired of hurting her in middle of us having sex.

2. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Try a different position

Of, put some tape on your cock and stop at that point? Sorry..... In a stupid mood

3. Amature

Gold Member

I've heard of guys having to use washers on their penis so they don't go too deep. Having a tiny dick all my life may have been a good thing I guess as this usually wasn't a problem for me!

4. Silverfox

Gold Member

Yeah, I know what you mean. I'm average, but Silverette is a small woman; 5'2", about 115 lbs. I'm 6'3", 230 lbs (No, I am not fat.) I'm 13 inches taller than her, and out weigh her by 110 lbs. I have to be careful all the time, or I'll hurt her. Her pussy is very small, even after 2 kids. Even I bottom her out if I go balls deep.

Try different positions. Silverette likes to be on top so she can control it, but then she never takes all of me anyway. The only time I can missionary or dogge, and pound her, is if she's drunk. Then she likes it. The next day she never complains I've hurt her. Go figure.

5. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

I used to hit bottom with my lover, but found that she was able stretch out with patience and some creativity, and she soon became big enough to take me in completely, even in our Adirondack chair and cowgirl. If you're both willing, it could help to put something else inside her when in scissor position, so you can, over the course of a few sessions, slowly and gently stretch her a little over sized, so you can go in all the way later without discomfort. Just make sure you can easily remove anything you put in there :eyes

6. 12barblues

Gold Member

Locate a supplier for neoprene foam rubber on your area . Get a 1" thick pc and cut about a 3 or 4 inch circle , then punch the appropriate size hole in the center for your dingle to stick thru... And presto ! instant cock shortener..
    And if you're more than 9" or 10" you may wanna go for a 2" thick pc of foam..

It could work... Lol

7. rileyjane

Have you tried not going all of the way in until she is ready? I find that it is almost a tease and it turns me on, and then when she is close go in all the way nice and deep!

8. Dogooder

Dogooder New Member

Don't really have a good answer. Maybe wrap your hand around the base of your cock. I've taken a couple of women from more well endowed guys. There complaint was like your girlfriends. They'd tell him not so deep but at climax they wouldn't or couldn't control themselves.

9. Anotherday

Gold Member

self control

next question

10. biker061

Gold Member

:eek:rofl holy crap, good idea but i bet the tape hurts coming off after!