Problem with Penis

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by AntiPuberty, Apr 20, 2011.

1. AntiPuberty

AntiPuberty New Member

Hello there,

first of all, I am glad that I've found this forum, so I can ask this question without feeling embarrassed :D

Ok then, to quickly describe the problem: My penis hurts when I touch it!:ugh

Let me describe it:

At the bottom side of my penis head, there is some kind of nerve there. I don't know whether this is normal or not since I haven't seen any other penises. :eyes

So, if I pull back my foreskin, the nerve kinda prevents from pulling the skin fully.

But thats not the problem, the main issue is, I never can touch my penis head without flinching back. The pain is simply too big. Now the question I ask myself and you is, has it something to do with the nerve?

Also I remember some kind of operation I had when I was really small (Age of 2 maybe) on my penis, because I apparently had blood in my urine. Maybe the "nerve" is just a leftover of the operation which is now a scar!?

Anyway, I am glad to have asked this question and I hope to find some useful answers :D:D:D

thanks in advance

2. Texas_Red

Gold Member

Shouldn't hurt, that is for sure. I'd suggest scheduling a doctors appointment and have them look at it after you explain what goes on.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

Yeah I agree with TR. I don't think it would be a good idea for us to try to guess about this. Your regular Doc may want a urologist to look at it.

4. Meee

Gold Member

Doctors have heard it before. You can tell this to a doctor and he (or she? :D ) won't embarrass you.

5. Chronichaze

Chronichaze New Member

If I had that problem bro I'd be at the doctors pronto. Never do you want any problems with your genitals. Good luck

6. Pickway

Pickway New Member

I agree with everyone here, I had a problem with a lump on my penis many years ago, luckly it was fine but I went straight to the doctors to get it checked. Hope it goes well.

7. Texas_Red

Gold Member

To inject a little humor, this is one time you absolutely do not want to play with your dick. :p

8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Hi AP
    I am guessing that you are a fairly young dude.
    That bundle of stringy tissue which does contain nerves and holding back your penis is called the frenulum. Google that word for more understanding and also penis in general.
    Your "pain" on touching the bare glands sounds like hypersensitivity.
    There should be ways to improve the situation but as others have said above the best thing is to get a medical opinion and perhaps referral to a Urologist.