problem with my gf

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by firestarter, Apr 4, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. firestarter

firestarter New Member

Apr 4, 2005

i just got this gf and we both got the hots for each other , we've done oral sex alot of times and when i asked her if she was ready to do it she told me that shes got this problem and its that she stopped cumming since got me very worried,i mean she cant get an orgasm anymore , can u help with this issue?

2. DJ & TJ

DJ & TJ New Member

Dec 20, 2004
    If it is just her performing oral sex on you, make sure that she doesn't have a penis!
  3. Logger

Gold Member

Dec 6, 2003

Mainly I would suggest that you let her feel comfortable about not climaxing. One psychological block to climax, is being nervous about it.

Birth control could also be an issue. What are your plans for birth control? Are you aware that combinating birth control methods reduces the chance of pregnacy? What combinations are you planning, what additonal contraceptive measure could you take? Is the idea of pregnancy a problem for GF, relative to having your penis in her vagina?

Foreplay could be modified. There are many ideas in the SF Foreplay section.

Is your goal vaginal sex? Or is your goal to help GF climax?

There are some medical terms for a woman not being able to climax. Frigid or Frigidity. You might search the web. Some Counselors and Psychologists have mad alot of money counseling women who have difficulty with climaxing.

If you want to spend some money, I would recommend the Silva Method out of Laredo Texas. They have classes all over the country, one weekend, some #350.00. Learn how to relax, and learn how to be a coach to help someone relax, and enjoy. Silva aslo teaches concentration for work.

Have you searched this forum for Climax?

Here is one SF thread:

From serch on Coming:
    Welcome to MB
    #3 Logger, Apr 6, 2005
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.