Problem w/ masturbating

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by TimsTheMan, Mar 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TimsTheMan

TimsTheMan New Member

First off, sorry for all the threads! You know the thin line of skin that goes from the bottom of the tip of the penis to the bottom of the end of the shaft? Well, it always gets cut and bleeds when I masturbate. I'm not being rough and I certainly don't have anything sharp in my hand (fingernails are trimmed). I hate it because when I shower it stings like hell, and then you have to deal with a small scab for the next week (which in turn stops me from getting head).

Any thoughts?

2. heelfetish

Gold Member

Have you ever tried to use a lubricant? Some KY, Astroglide, WET, or Eros should make a world of difference.

3. HardRocker

Gold Member

You'd better stop masturbating immediately, never ever do it again! :tsktsk :jizz

4. pirouette

Gold Member

Use lube when you masturbate (do you have dry skin?). Are you circumcised? Is it a problem with the frenum being connected in some way? Have you asked your doctor about it?

5. Brad

Brad New Member

TimsTheMan

I had a similar problem a couple of years back. I suffered a small cut on my foreskin, same place (no idea to this day how it happened).

As with you, it just didn't seem to heal.

I had horrible visions of it being something really nasty and after a few weeks I went to my doctor.

My doctor explained that any tissue damage on the foreskin can take a long time to mend and assured me it was nothing like skin cancer.

3 weeks later after abstaining from any sexual activity I went back as there was still a scab present. My mind was still worried about some nasty condition.

He gave me a mild steroid cream to apply and told me to come back again if that didn't heal it.

2 weeks after that the tissue healed perfectly though slowly.

I think you may have to do as I did and abstain for a while! Let the thing heal properly and the problem will be history.

I'm glad I did, as the problem hasn't come back!

Hardrocker, I happen to agree with the first part of your post :D

6. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger
    Gold Member

It's winter, do you get dry skin in the winter? Put some moisturizer on it. I've never had that problem there but I upper arms and finger tips crack sometimes if I don't put lotion on them.

7. TimsTheMan

TimsTheMan New Member

To answer the questions -- I get the cut even when using a lot of lube, and i'm circumcised. I don't think I have dry skin...

8. girljo

girljo New Member

Can you try an alternate way of masturbating? Maybe in the shower or even on your stomach, not using your hand but the friction of the sheets or other as you move?

Just a thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.