Problem having orgasim !!!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by luvable, Nov 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luvable

luvable New Member

I've been with my boyfriend for seven years. Our sex life is really GREAT, but i'm having a problem with having an orgasim. Everytime I think or it feels like I'm about to cum- it's the same feeling of me having to urinate. I'm not sure if that's it or what the problem is. I'll stop in the middle and go to the bathroom...because I don't want to pee in the bed. PLEASE HELP !! :ugh

2. wholetmydawgout

Ah, luvable - don't worry, you won't pee in bed - it is very common for females to get that sensation when they're about to cum - I won't get into the bio specifications of it but based on an article I read it seems that when you are sexually aroused, it is really hard to pee - it also explains why guys get a hard on in the morning if you think about it - it is the body's reflex to ensure that guys don't pee in bed.
    Don't worry about peeing - go ahead and cum and see what happens - odds are you (and your boyfriend) are going to like what follows - also let your boyfriend know that you will probably ejaculate onto him (most men find that very very arousing) and let him know that you have never tried it. For all you know, you might be a gusher and while you might land up wetting the bed, it won't be pee (rest assured).
    Furthermore, if you are really self-conscious, try it when you're alone - masturbate to the point of cumming and let it go and see what happens. This way you will feel a lot more confident when you do it in bed with him.
    Hope this helps.
    A :)
    PS: You probably wanna put a few towels under there. Keep us updated.

3. killjoy

killjoy New Member

great advice,
    you also might wanna go pee before you start things up with your man, that might help knowing that you have no urine in your bladder........so when you do get that feeling you can relax and enjoy the experience without worrying about anything......

4. luvable

luvable New Member

Thanks Wholet... and killjoy for the advice. I'll definitely keep you all updated. Thanks Again :)

5. jasmine17

jasmine17 New Member

luvable,

Great news! As wholedawg wrote, you are on the verge of experiencing one of the most tremendous (and unneccessarily rare) sexual releases a woman can have - female ejaculation!

So, here's a quick primer: just like men have a prostate, so too do women. In fact, the famous "g spot" is actually essentially the underside of the female prostate. As you get more and more aroused, the prostate produces fluid (in both men and women). As the prostate fills with liquid, it presses against the bladder, causing the needing to pee sensation but, as wholedawg wrote, don't worry, you can't. If you allow yourself to continue to enjoy yourself and move past the peeing feeling to orgasm, you will very likely ejaculate outward. You may squirt, you may gush or alternate depending on the time. It's wonderful. Enjoy yourself!

The wetness can get to be a bit of a problem, though. My husband and I found a great thing called luvlinens - superabsorbent pads to put underneath you so you don't have to change the sheets all the time - highly advisable.

Anyway, I'm absolutely fascinated by this topic and have done a fair amount of research into it so, I'm happy to answer questions and, if I don't know the answer, I'm happy to try to find out.

peace

jas

6. jasmine17

jasmine17 New Member

oh my goodness, how funny and embarassing is that? Sorry, wholetmydawgout, I didn't really read your name very carefully -obviously....

woops, sorry. it's a good laugh, though.

jas

7. jasmine17

jasmine17 New Member

hi there,

for anybody interested in this subject, I just posted more about the role muscle strength plays to the thread "will it get tighter" ]http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=398

hope others find this info as useful and important as me and my love have,

jasmine

8. iamjustme

iamjustme Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.