problem cumming

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by nylight, Apr 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nylight

nylight New Member

Hello,

i have had a problem recently... well actually, always. whenever i get head from a girl, she usually gives me head and jerks me off for like 10 minutes, and i dont cum, so i usually like jerk myself off for a lil, and then cum. this, is very embarasing... also, when i have intercourse. last night, it was me and my g/f's first time, as well as her first time all together(but not mine. i also had the exact same experiance my first time). like we had sex for a good 45 mintutes to an hour. and i still hadent cummed! she then gave me head for like 3 or so minutes and i still hadent cummed! i then jerked myself off till i came:(

as you can see, this is really really really embarasing, concidering it was our very first time.... but it has happened when she has given me head before that.

i think it might be that when i jerk off, i do it quite fast, and when i have sex and get head, the strokes are significantly slower.... could that be it? and if so, how shoudl i fix that!?!?! lol.

please help me!!!

Josh

2. hurley

hurley New Member

EEEEKS man. Im not to sure how to help with this. I know its your gf's first time having sex, but maybe you can try and do it fast.Also are you using a condom? Cause if you are, maybe try and get the very sencitive kind? Maybe even talk to your doctor about it? Have you ever cummed after any sexual experiance with any of your partners?

3. nylight

nylight New Member

yeah, i have many times, it just takes forever, so i usually jerk myself off while shes like kissing me or something.... it just takes forever....

J

4. joey_

joey_ New Member

maybe they arent exciting you as much? like you arent extremely turned on ya kno?

5. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

I wouldn't be too concerned over this one. I've found that when receiving a blow-job especially,that it takes quite awhile for me to cum too. I place the blame on "rythem" if you know what I mean? I'm close and she might change the rythem of sucking and its like starting over again. So when you find the best way,tell her or him to keep doing it that way. Don't know if thats clear or not.

6. nylight

nylight New Member

thats like actually exactly it for the bjs.... cuase its soo not like i do it. but it was much better today:) because it was steady and similar to what i do... but that doesnt help with the sex... i think ill try the supersensative condoms...

7. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

Just a thought.....Do you want to cum sooner or make your experianse last as long as possible? Try a long slow f**k, your girl might really like that. Most like a session longer than 5 minutes.
    What do ya think?

8. nylight

nylight New Member

well, i am trying to cum as fast as i can.... but it still takes me a good 30+ minutes.... lol.

i did get some new condoms today though, might be better.... ill let you know in a few hours... :)

9. Tson56

Tson56 New Member

I guess thats my question......Why do you want to cum as fast as you can?

10. deeperlover1978

deeperlover1978 New Member

Maybe while having sex. Think of somethign that majorly turns you on in your head. It might help you cum faster.

11. nylight

nylight New Member

--+

---

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.